Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is your rank for HW?

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
For HW ( short for Halloween ) What did you get for you rank??? X checks mine X OHHH!! I got pumpkin Smasher!!! Like the one time I dropped a pumpkin on my kitchen floor, and it splattered all over the place, lol. ( I had a hard, hard time cleaning it up. I still have pumpkin in my nails,lol . )
What did YOU get???

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Oct 31, 2013 wrote:
For HW ( short for Halloween ) What did you get for you rank??? X checks mine X OHHH!! I got pumpkin Smasher!!! Like the one time I dropped a pumpkin on my kitchen floor, and it splattered all over the place, lol. ( I had a hard, hard time cleaning it up. I still have pumpkin in my nails,lol . )
What did YOU get???
x Giggles x Mummy Dearest at your service Just remember 'No wire wrappings'

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Oct 31, 2013 wrote:
What did YOU get???
Lol not any more. You are now a candy grabber. lol Congrats.

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
Lol! I thought HW was homework! lol mine was grave digger or something like that

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
ravensrule191 on Nov 16, 2013 wrote:
Lol! I thought HW was homework! lol mine was grave digger or something like that
wow! Thanks for the great laugh!