Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I HATE the life fountain in Titans Valley!!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jan 17, 2012
You know what I mean, right? You just get done fighting a tough enemy in some instance dungeon or pagoda, and the next step is to go to some other land via your ship. So, you click on the life fountain icon, figuring you can bypass all the walking and get right to your ship, revive all your companions, and heal yourself all at the same time....

Only to find yourself in a Tengu cul-de-sac with a very long walk ahead of you with several bottlenecks that invariably drag you into a fight you don't want.

I'm sure the game designers did this intentionally, you evil, evil, people.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Max DeGroot on Oct 22, 2013 wrote:
You know what I mean, right? You just get done fighting a tough enemy in some instance dungeon or pagoda, and the next step is to go to some other land via your ship. So, you click on the life fountain icon, figuring you can bypass all the walking and get right to your ship, revive all your companions, and heal yourself all at the same time....

Only to find yourself in a Tengu cul-de-sac with a very long walk ahead of you with several bottlenecks that invariably drag you into a fight you don't want.

I'm sure the game designers did this intentionally, you evil, evil, people.
No they did Not. That fountain was put there specifically for all the folks getting creamed by stormzilla and were complaining about that long walk back through all those bottlenecks to get back and fight her again. It was put there for us to help us out. To fill a need. There are always good and bad things that happen from every change. That change was done for our convenience and if it triggered a little change that we have to work around, we just need to adjust. Poor KI they are whined at if they do and whined at if they don't. Then they are whined at for doing what we whined about. *Ships chocolate filled croissants from Highlander Fox Bakeries to the poor misunderstood development team. *