Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Probably not going to renew my membership

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
Pirate101 just doesn't seem as fun as it was before. The fights are near to impossible for some classes to solo. Not only that it seems to be "every man for himself" now. When I ask for help, its always "Sorry busy" or "Sorry no" and "Sorry maybe tomorrow" My best friends have seemed to have quit the game and don't seem to be coming back. There's pretty much nothing to do once you finish all your quests. No crafting/tinkering, no pet hatching, nothing. I just don't know really. I want to renew my membership, but I don't know if I should. I don't like insane cheating bosses, that's what made me quit Wizard101. Even street enemies have cheats now, such as the Armada Dragoons using "The Big Guns" Privateer power that usually does 400 damage every single time, that just makes me want to quit even more. I don't like having to solo everything just because my "friends" are too lazy or too busy, I thought friends were supposed to help friends, I guess the rules of friendship don't apply to this game. Oh well, I will have to think this over.

~Faithful Wolf Freeman~ Level 65 Privateer, Vice Admiral

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CaptainAureus on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
Pirate101 just doesn't seem as fun as it was before. The fights are near to impossible for some classes to solo. Not only that it seems to be "every man for himself" now. When I ask for help, its always "Sorry busy" or "Sorry no" and "Sorry maybe tomorrow" My best friends have seemed to have quit the game and don't seem to be coming back. There's pretty much nothing to do once you finish all your quests. No crafting/tinkering, no pet hatching, nothing. I just don't know really. I want to renew my membership, but I don't know if I should. I don't like insane cheating bosses, that's what made me quit Wizard101. Even street enemies have cheats now, such as the Armada Dragoons using "The Big Guns" Privateer power that usually does 400 damage every single time, that just makes me want to quit even more. I don't like having to solo everything just because my "friends" are too lazy or too busy, I thought friends were supposed to help friends, I guess the rules of friendship don't apply to this game. Oh well, I will have to think this over.

~Faithful Wolf Freeman~ Level 65 Privateer, Vice Admiral
You just need some better quality friends. I am more than happy to add you to my Chrissy's and can give you a true friend code if you would like. Now is your time to get your companions leveled up and to get stuff for your house, if you have one, to farm for great gear & to help others and show off your awesomeness a bit, you have earned it.