Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I will be more than glad to help anyone out in Cool Ranch.Being my favorite world,I want to experience it again.(there were a few hard parts,but i did it)
Smiling Natalie lvl 49

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
pirate101 lover on Sep 25, 2013 wrote:
I will be more than glad to help anyone out in Cool Ranch.Being my favorite world,I want to experience it again.(there were a few hard parts,but i did it)
Smiling Natalie lvl 49
''Let me tell you this ... Sister, your talking my language!''
'' No, she isn't'' interrupts Monkey king, looking confused at his captain.
'' It's a quote, Monkey. Don't need help, but thanks for the offer. I always loved CR for many reasons so that's a big Agreement between us. Even as a max I keep going back there, just to see the orange skyway, or meet old friends ...''
Buffalo Bill blinked and frowned, while Duck Holiday asked for him:
'' Now, are we really that old?'' Ashley sights, trying to keep her temper, but then smiles noticing Duck's grin.
'' Just a joke'' he says.

Fair Ashley Holystone

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Star owl on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
''Let me tell you this ... Sister, your talking my language!''
'' No, she isn't'' interrupts Monkey king, looking confused at his captain.
'' It's a quote, Monkey. Don't need help, but thanks for the offer. I always loved CR for many reasons so that's a big Agreement between us. Even as a max I keep going back there, just to see the orange skyway, or meet old friends ...''
Buffalo Bill blinked and frowned, while Duck Holiday asked for him:
'' Now, are we really that old?'' Ashley sights, trying to keep her temper, but then smiles noticing Duck's grin.
'' Just a joke'' he says.

Fair Ashley Holystone
I go there to pop some buffaloons for fun.