Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crew on Your Ship!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 21, 2011
What if you could see your crew on your ship, just as you could see them in the tavern? Maybe, you can see them standing next to a cannon, or, controlling the olde anchor, or even manning them sails over there. Maybe ship decorations could be a possibility, such as ropes, barrels, cannons. Ye could decorate it like yer house! Or, if below decks are added, you could see their sleeping quarters, or them manning the broadside cannons! Could anybody else see this?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I think that would be really cool. I have no idea how feasible it is but if it could work the potential for lots of role play fun and beautifully decorated ships would be huge.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Emma Hawser on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
What if you could see your crew on your ship, just as you could see them in the tavern? Maybe, you can see them standing next to a cannon, or, controlling the olde anchor, or even manning them sails over there. Maybe ship decorations could be a possibility, such as ropes, barrels, cannons. Ye could decorate it like yer house! Or, if below decks are added, you could see their sleeping quarters, or them manning the broadside cannons! Could anybody else see this?
I feel we might see something light this in a few more years (when Pirate101 is more developed). I, personally, would love to see this... but of course, anything that enhances the gaming performance, I'm all for it

Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
I have posted about a part ship part mansion and you should check it out.It is called new world

Captain
May 02, 2009
OOO I'd love to see this put in game. He could have Ship Furniture Vendors and everything. Ah, I can see it now...

Dead-Eye Phillip Laveer
Vice Admiral

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I would love to see them on the ship doing stuff, and I would love to see them hanging around my house when I am there. I suspect these things would require a fair amount of time and effort from the animators, so they are probably not a high priority at this point.

-Indigo

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Indigo Ring on Oct 12, 2013 wrote:
I would love to see them on the ship doing stuff, and I would love to see them hanging around my house when I am there. I suspect these things would require a fair amount of time and effort from the animators, so they are probably not a high priority at this point.

-Indigo
Yeah, it'll be just like the Taverns, but I really don't want them to just stand around a table or by their beds... I would love some sort of interaction between them, like when you first go to your house, you see Bonnie with Gracie and Sarah walking along the side of the house, Subodai and Ratbeard talking by the docks, El Toro and Hawkules arguing about something (if KI could, have them argue about whatever it is by the El Toro Statue in the Swashbuckler's House. That would be funny).

I've seen them do animations like this in Aquila and during the Battle of Troy dungeons. It CAN be done, but it's gonna take a lot of work... That's the problem...