Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

aquila statues

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
okay so we want some so here is my idea
a hawkules statue that interacts it will say in his voice "did you know my father is zeus?" i would like that in my house. i would play it over and over and over and annoy Bonnie ann so much that she would actually be happy to talk to ratbeard.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
a hawkules statue that interacts it will say in his voice "did you know my father is zeus?" i would like that in my house. i would play it over and over and over and annoy Bonnie ann so much that she would actually be happy to talk to ratbeard.
Lol, yeah big guy need statue, because it didn't turn out well when he saw el toro's statue at my house ... ''Hawkules, don't you dare! Don't make me draw my rapier. ''
The eagle lowers his club.
'' Why does the minotaur get to have a statue?'' he whines.
'' For the last time, i'm not a minotaur!'' Toro shouts, obviously red with anger under his fur. The young captain sights:
'' Keep watch of them, while I get back'' shuts the door of the planing room and continues:
'' Right, where were we? Oh, yeah. I suggest statues of the gods of Olympus. It would be nice having Poseidon around, so ... yeah. Hmm ... it's really calm in there. Well, for once they didn't fight over they're ego'' opens door and sees Toro being held back by Ratbeard, Cogburn and Scratch, while the rest were holding Hawkules. Both were shouting:
'' let me at him!''
'' Maybe I've spoken too soon. Will you two stop already!''

Fair Ashley Holystone

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
I totally agree. El Torro is really getting out of hand with his bragging about his statue and magical rose petals. Hawkules is becoming quit quarrelsome & depressed about the whole issue.