Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

congrats to ds devereaux

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i dont know if any of you guys noticed or if im way late but ds devereaux has more yars than posts. that is a rare thing and he deserves it. (he must have for all the yars he has) he deserves to be acknowledged for this and be proud. so far that i know only a few people with a high rank have more yars than posts (yet again i say that but i think it is something to brag about so brag away) right now he has 161 yars and 151 posts. (if my memory serves me) i raise my glass of yum to you sir and for you to help congratulate him help yourself to the cookies (plus take as much treasure as you want from my secret stash in my buccaneer strong hold ) and for you ds i made a huge choco--- ratbeard get your hands away from the cake "but it be just laying there" rat beard, hey HEY GET AWAY!! not you to gaspard... excuse me while i rid the kitchen of rodents... YA RAT BEARD IM TALKING ABOUT YOU!!! *says from kitchen which im now in a heavy fight with a very bad rat* congratulations to ds devereaux for achieving a such a high honor.. SPLAT... ratbeard, that is the 20th one you have destroyed. "if i cant have it no one will." i told you you could HAVE a slice. "the least you could do is buy me a ice cream"
yaaaaa, no.

-jack nightgale lvl 45

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
i dont know if any of you guys noticed or if im way late but ds devereaux has more yars than posts. that is a rare thing and he deserves it. (he must have for all the yars he has) he deserves to be acknowledged for this and be proud. so far that i know only a few people with a high rank have more yars than posts (yet again i say that but i think it is something to brag about so brag away) right now he has 161 yars and 151 posts. (if my memory serves me) i raise my glass of yum to you sir and for you to help congratulate him help yourself to the cookies (plus take as much treasure as you want from my secret stash in my buccaneer strong hold ) and for you ds i made a huge choco--- ratbeard get your hands away from the cake "but it be just laying there" rat beard, hey HEY GET AWAY!! not you to gaspard... excuse me while i rid the kitchen of rodents... YA RAT BEARD IM TALKING ABOUT YOU!!! *says from kitchen which im now in a heavy fight with a very bad rat* congratulations to ds devereaux for achieving a such a high honor.. SPLAT... ratbeard, that is the 20th one you have destroyed. "if i cant have it no one will." i told you you could HAVE a slice. "the least you could do is buy me a ice cream"
yaaaaa, no.

-jack nightgale lvl 45
Oh very well said x blushes for not noticing this sooner x . Total and complete congratulations to DS Devereaux for accomplishing the very rare feat of entering into the Yarrsey Turvey Club. My sincerest apologies for not picking up on it and I extend my thanks to Sparticus32 for having my back in the blessing department. Well done. That is what I so much love about these boards, we are always looking for ways to make each other smile. It is why I fit in so well here. I am not the only blesser here by far and I am so proud to see Sparticus hit one out of the park in the blessing department. x deeply bows to in honor x
x Posts extra kitchen guards to help protect the cake x Now let's get this party going. Another proudly yarred pirate inducted into the Yarrsey Turvey club is no small feat and let's all celebrate DS Devereaux

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
yaaaaa, no.

-jack nightgale lvl 45
Dear Jack,

This really brightens my day! Thanks so much. I take plenty of pride in making helpful and interesting posts, and the YAR!s are just the product of those. Thanks for the treats, by the way...here, have some of the Yum-n'-ade I picked up this morning.
Thank you so much for the compliment and the recognition!

All the best,

DSD

P.S. I'm actually a girl, by the way...Destiny "Soultamer" Devereaux

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Congrats on the yars. Crissy the Blesser has a name for this Yar situation I saw on another thread, Yarsy Turvy Club.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
sorry wrong one. im going to do it on the right one