Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

stormgate wrecks

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
if you are able to go to a stormgate you may notice those wrecks, but you think nothing of it right? well if you go up to one (just avoid the critters) and click, x, you can get some good gold. i think this is for all the stormgates but im not sure. i just know its for mooshu and i got three hundred gold. it was pretty easy. so next time you see one of those in a stormgate try and get one.

-jack nightgale lvl 45 duke of Hannibal

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
making money off of others problems... all in a days work

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
if you are able to go to a stormgate you may notice those wrecks, but you think nothing of it right? well if you go up to one (just avoid the critters) and click, x, you can get some good gold. i think this is for all the stormgates but im not sure. i just know its for mooshu and i got three hundred gold. it was pretty easy. so next time you see one of those in a stormgate try and get one.

-jack nightgale lvl 45 duke of Hannibal
Really? You found some cool hidden goodies Wow, well done. Great observations MiLord Hannibal

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Interesting, Thanks for the tip. I would never have guessed.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Yes, there are crates that floated out of some of the wrecks. The Mooshu dragons can be tricky to avoid though.