Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ability to either stitch or hide Eye Patches

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
I like their stats but hate their appearance enough to never want to equip them even if they are the best thing for one of my pirates. I'd like to stitch it into something that doesn't change my character's appearance or I'd like a check mark option that hides it.

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
I totally agree...

I actually don't mind one or two of my pirates having eye patches, but I don't want ALL of them to have patches just because they're the best gear of that level! Also, I might not mind using one of the patches from the card pack, but let's face it, they're rather weak compared to the crown shop patches...stitching for that type of gear would be awesome!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
My marksman complains that they mess with his depth perception, too.

I don't mind one or two of my pirates wearing an eye patch... but all of them? So I agree tht stitching (or alternatives) would be nice.

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Indigo Ring on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
My marksman complains that they mess with his depth perception, too.

I don't mind one or two of my pirates wearing an eye patch... but all of them? So I agree tht stitching (or alternatives) would be nice.

-Indigo
Yea I agree, the stats are cool, but who wants to take off their cool shades? Or if I did, for photo's and such, that hide feature is brilliant.