Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

clan of wonder

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
how many clans have you tried to join but have changed dates well i'm not one of those like arceus and zap didif you joined the dragon clan be known that i won't do that way well to join meet me in the swashbuckler class and join the group and we will be fighting bosses in mooshu and marleybone

romantic nicholas jones level 61 swashbuckler
fearless nicholas jones level 16 musketeer

meet on romantic

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
when is the meeting and dude you embarrassed me in front of the whole message boards i feel ashamed you know what i need to talk to you in the game and it even though you embarrassed me in front the message boards your still my friend and i'll join btw some people might wanna go to aquila and farm

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Got a time and day to meet?

***Lvl 65 Swashbuckler ***

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
hey dude guess what the dragon clan is back i decided to start it once again so um yay!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
I certainly mean no offense, but it really saddens me to see someone point of a flaw in another person or heir threads. Please, don't continue to hurt the feeling of Arceus and Zap- I know only too well what it's like to have flaws in myself pointed out.

Ciao!

Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
september first is when we meet up in the swashbuckler omg i can't believe i embarrased my friend i'm now feeling a little embarrased myself

sorry for the embarrasement

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
kvtasmaniafan 123 on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
september first is when we meet up in the swashbuckler omg i can't believe i embarrased my friend i'm now feeling a little embarrased myself

sorry for the embarrasement

i forgive you meet me on the test realm avery's court realm avery at 6:00 pm if thats okay with you respond

Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
highlander fox i've posted a comment on your roleplay three redone

speaking of roleplay i made a roleplay I

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
ya I joined i'm crazy cody laveer a lvl 59 swashbuckler

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012