Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mooshu

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 11, 2013
I'm 3 books away form mooshu and i'm level 23. Is this a good level in mooshu? Or do i need to level up some more?

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2012
Please do not post about mooshu in this section of the message board. Please post it in the mooshu section. Thank you!

Mason Brewster-lvl 56

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yes you will need to level or it will be really tough. You should be near level 40 as that is where El Torro promotes and he does that in Mooshu.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Nuke2772 on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
I'm 3 books away form mooshu and i'm level 23. Is this a good level in mooshu? Or do i need to level up some more?
Being a level 23 in Mooshu isn't good at all, but since you're about 3 books away (that'll put you somewhere in Cool Ranch, right?), I'd say you're doing well... You should be about level 40-45 whenever you get to Mooshu (if i remembered correctly)

Petty Officer
Jan 30, 2013
Nuke2772 on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
At lvl 23 it's going to be tough.
But like the others said, by the time you get there, you'll be fairly close to ready for it. Remember, Mooshu was the first "end" of the game. Well, more of a pause until the other worlds were created, tested, then added. So it was designed to be fairly tough.
And I must say, it gets pretty hard sometimes. But you'll be fine at the rate you're going.

Ensign
Jul 11, 2013
thanks. I'm now a level 24 and a . will that change your answers

Ensign
Jun 23, 2013
hey everybody an dI am wicked keller richardson I need someone to help me out I need a lvl 64 or 65 of any class too help me with getting stormzilla taken care of I am on the morgan laffite realm and am on around 2;00- 5:00 I am also a lvl 46 swashbuckler any way just looking for help, and after the trouble is over and I complete the game I will pay you hadsomely

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fknife on Sep 18, 2013 wrote:
hey everybody an dI am wicked keller richardson I need someone to help me out I need a lvl 64 or 65 of any class too help me with getting stormzilla taken care of I am on the morgan laffite realm and am on around 2;00- 5:00 I am also a lvl 46 swashbuckler any way just looking for help, and after the trouble is over and I complete the game I will pay you hadsomely
Sorry, Stormzilla is a solo fight. It's just you and your companions. Do a message board search on "Stormzilla" or "Stupendor x" and you will see tips on how to fight her. There are also youtube videos out with techniques on how to do it along with several threads on Pirate101 central. You can do this, there are several good techniques out there. See what the boards say.