Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What NPC would you make into a companion?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
Why hello there! Moolong tea? (I’ve given up on cookies...) Make yourself at home! No, seriously, take a seat! Relax! What’s that? You want me to tell you what’s on my mind? I’m flattered! Here goes:

We all know that there are some cool NPCs out there. But if you could get one of them as a companion, who’d it be?

Personally, I’d like one of those masked foxes that are in the Disreputable Warehouse, coz’ I think Bonnie could use some company.

So feel free to post any NPC that you’d like to see as a companion here! And if you feel like it, you could spice it up with stats and everything!

O.R

Ensign
Oct 30, 2012
Usyless, or however you spell it.

Silver Luis Cog L65
Griffin Kidd L51

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
Tagman5 on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:
Blind Mew :)
That would be awesome.

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
well thats a hard one! but i would make the eagle that talks to you as soon as you enter troy one!

Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
Gortez...he's a freaking gorilla!!!!!

Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
GoldRoseKnight on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
Gortez...he's a freaking gorilla!!!!!
I think you can get him in the crown shop if you beat him 25 times...

Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
Ihateseagulls on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
I think you can get him in the crown shop if you beat him 25 times...
I believe is unlocks a look alike named gronodo or something

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
Named characters: I'll try to limit myself to just a few...
- Lucius (?) or Guy Fox (I also want another fox, and both these guys have history with Bonnie)
- Iron Monkey (come on...he's awesome!)
- Capt. Swing (a cat captain in Marleybone...stylish dresser)
- Deep Terror (the lagooney from Cave of the Crescent Moon. He glowed! How cool if he glowed in your team colors!)
- Capt. Reynolds (the roguish chicken captain you meet in Cooper's Roost and later in Mooshu...even his crew would be good choices)
- Brody (the pelican from Jonah Town...maybe at higher levels he can have a special attack that summons a storm shark or some other fish)
- Young Nick (the mouse from Blood Shoals...he wanted to be a pirate, after all)
- Capt. Kid (the ghost from Port Regal cathedral)
- Vespa (the wasp queen...they list her as a 'witchdoctor', but I think swash would be better)
- Lo Pan (indeed!)
- Ned Land (he'd be unique, the only other human on your crew...and he looks kinda adventurous)
- The members of Kane's Court (perhaps as class specific companions, like the Magnificent Seven...but they've already said this is very unlikely)
- Your Class Trainers! (but maybe only for a one-time quest, so it won't be weird seeing them training when they're on your crew at the same time).

No-name characters:
-Aztecosaur Mummy (I like the eye beams and breath weapon)
- Satyr or Centaur (or both)
- Banditoad
- Troggy Hunter (I like their blowguns)
- Treant (especially the cherry tree ones in Mooshu, or the Cursed Saplings)
- Terracotta Warrior (I like how they crumble when they die)
- Ettin
- Armada Battle Angel or Dragoon (well, if they're not giving us the Court)

Pets:
- Juju Chicken, Wasp, Storm Shark, Jellyfish (the glowy ones!), Clockwork Bird, L'il Stormzilla, Marleybone Street Urchin (Puppy or Kitten)...when beaten, they run off the field crying!

Mounts: I know you didn't ask, but...
- Rickshaw (like in W101)

Ensign
Feb 16, 2011
Either the Swashbuckler teacher or One-Eyed Jack.

Ensign
Aug 25, 2009
Yea, gortez would be awesome. But it would be cool to have companions like lasko, a lagooney, or like a banditoad or something

Petty Officer
Nov 15, 2012
I would like to have a cat Thug companion like the ones you fight in Marleybone.

the way you would get it is the frog Lawyer had a paper stolen from him from a cat Thug and you need to get it before he gives it to the Armada and the paper contains a new realm that know one knows about.

Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
TheBananaSlug on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
Yea, gortez would be awesome. But it would be cool to have companions like lasko, a lagooney, or like a banditoad or something
Tricky Vinnie is a bantidtoad

Ensign
Sep 03, 2009
This may just be me but I kinda want the other Guardians of the wind from mooshu (Pigsy, Friar Sand, and Dragon Prince). I know they can't because they have to guard the North, East, and West winds but still would be cool.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
galliard1 on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
Named characters: I'll try to limit myself to just a few...
- Lucius (?) or Guy Fox (I also want another fox, and both these guys have history with Bonnie)
- Iron Monkey (come on...he's awesome!)
- Capt. Swing (a cat captain in Marleybone...stylish dresser)
- Deep Terror (the lagooney from Cave of the Crescent Moon. He glowed! How cool if he glowed in your team colors!)
- Capt. Reynolds (the roguish chicken captain you meet in Cooper's Roost and later in Mooshu...even his crew would be good choices)
- Brody (the pelican from Jonah Town...maybe at higher levels he can have a special attack that summons a storm shark or some other fish)
- Young Nick (the mouse from Blood Shoals...he wanted to be a pirate, after all)
- Capt. Kid (the ghost from Port Regal cathedral)
- Vespa (the wasp queen...they list her as a 'witchdoctor', but I think swash would be better)
- Lo Pan (indeed!)
- Ned Land (he'd be unique, the only other human on your crew...and he looks kinda adventurous)
- The members of Kane's Court (perhaps as class specific companions, like the Magnificent Seven...but they've already said this is very unlikely)
- Your Class Trainers! (but maybe only for a one-time quest, so it won't be weird seeing them training when they're on your crew at the same time).

No-name characters:
-Aztecosaur Mummy (I like the eye beams and breath weapon)
- Satyr or Centaur (or both)
- Banditoad
- Troggy Hunter (I like their blowguns)
- Treant (especially the cherry tree ones in Mooshu, or the Cursed Saplings)
- Terracotta Warrior (I like how they crumble when they die)
- Ettin
- Armada Battle Angel or Dragoon (well, if they're not giving us the Court)

Pets:
- Juju Chicken, Wasp, Storm Shark, Jellyfish (the glowy ones!), Clockwork Bird, L'il Stormzilla, Marleybone Street Urchin (Puppy or Kitten)...when beaten, they run off the field crying!

Mounts: I know you didn't ask, but...
- Rickshaw (like in W101)
did you know they copied ned land from Jules Vern's "20,000 leagues under the sea" you can tell because he has a harpoon. its a GREAT book. as is all his others. i recommend it around the age of 13 because its really scientific. that is a good age to start his books because they are filled with big words that younger people would have a hard time understanding. but if you want you can read them before hand. there so good that if i was stuck on a island and could only read one thing i would choose one of his books. although some of you may not agree he is one of the best authors in the world to me.

-jack nightgale

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
B oss
I ncantationist
S eriously
H as
O mazing
P owers.

yes... Omazing... im making that a thing XD

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012