Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Am I a high enough level?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
Hi, I am a level 17 musketeer who just got to Steed's Villa in Valencia. I have companions leveled 15 (Old Scratch) to 18 (Handsome Dan, bought in the admiral's bundle). I still have side quests I can do in Scrimshaw too. I have two other quests given to me (Mordekai's Hat trick thingy, and Louis LeBisque's Promotion) and I was wondering if I should just start Valencia? Am I a low level? Let me know please!

Wicked Alexandria Ashford, Level 17
Inky Sydney Loomis, Level 9

Charlotte Edmundson, Level 11

See You In The Skyways!

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
You are definitely a high enough level -- I started Valencia when I was level 14. It's good to be a few levels higher than the game would normally expect. My friend is level 55 in a 50 area and she's got many advantages, including better armor, more powers, and being stronger than the bosses. She does every side quest she sees (or so she tells me) and it's proven to get her far. I believe it is up to you whether or not you want to start Valencia right now, it's your choice. Enjoy the game!

~Elizabeth, level 25 ~

First Mate
May 01, 2012
You're about average. I usually get to Valencia between level 15 and 17. With the higher level, you shouldn't have any trouble.

Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
I just became a level 18, and My lowest level companion is still Old Scratch but he is a level 16 as well as most of my other companions (Except Handsome Dan,lvl 18 and Chilam Bak, lvl17)

Wicked Alexandria Ashford, Level 18

PS. I didn't mean to put the buccaneer symbol at the beginning of my first post.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
I have a friend who is level 13 and in Valencia. I made it to Valencia at level 15 roughly. So you're fine.

Rachel - Level

Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
WickedAlexandriaAs... on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
Hi, I am a level 17 musketeer who just got to Steed's Villa in Valencia. I have companions leveled 15 (Old Scratch) to 18 (Handsome Dan, bought in the admiral's bundle). I still have side quests I can do in Scrimshaw too. I have two other quests given to me (Mordekai's Hat trick thingy, and Louis LeBisque's Promotion) and I was wondering if I should just start Valencia? Am I a low level? Let me know please!

See You In The Skyways!
yep i started that at level 15

Ensign
Jan 06, 2011
I'm not sure what level I was. About 18 or 19. But I tore apart Clockworks like they were tinfoil, so someone just a few levels behind should have no problem.

Impish Iridian Morgan - Level 65 Privateer

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
WickedAlexandriaAs... on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:

See You In The Skyways!
At that level, an average pirate would be at Cool Ranch

It is a good idea to do Side Quests. If you do, the game will be a breeze. But if you want the answer to your question; yes. You are indeed a perfect level to do Valencia.