Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Friar Sand Battle PARTY!!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 28, 2012
Hi I'm Joshua Silver, Hosting a Friar Sand Party!
Why? For Cash of course!
When? Friday, August 2nd 2:00-7:00
Where? Temple Of the East Wind [Mooshu]
Realm? Catbeard area 1.
Text Chat makes it more fun BTW!
But come down anyways! Hehe!

Joshua Silver level 65

Captain
May 16, 2011
Yes! I will try to come!(Despite the fact that we do it too often) If there is too many people we can arrange different groups so there is no mess-ups. Yesterday, when I was in a Friar Sand Party with Richard Ashburn, Joshua Silver, and Anne, I wasn't quick enough and some random person came along and took my spot twice!

Ensign
Sep 29, 2010
i'm game, but ifyou want to text chat with me i'll need your true friend code since my type of membership doesn't allow me to use textchat freely.

Ensign
Oct 30, 2012
Ensign
Apr 21, 2009
I will definitely attempt to attend this party! However, even though you gave a pretty wide time range, which time zone are you? I can be between three to six hours off depending on time zone.

Anne

P.S. And Hank, at least you caught the insanity bug before the day was done!

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
If I'm at your house then and I can't get one of your computers I'll be there

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Thunder Hawk on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
Yes! I will try to come!(Despite the fact that we do it too often) If there is too many people we can arrange different groups so there is no mess-ups. Yesterday, when I was in a Friar Sand Party with Richard Ashburn, Joshua Silver, and Anne, I wasn't quick enough and some random person came along and took my spot twice!
That was fun.... What I was at his house and he needed to do something so I filled in for him. I NO HACK

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
-face wall- I can't make it, sorry! This week we're in Virginia and urgh, I'm sorry. Can't come.

Ciao!

Ensign
Oct 28, 2012
Captain McGeefus on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
I will definitely attempt to attend this party! However, even though you gave a pretty wide time range, which time zone are you? I can be between three to six hours off depending on time zone.

Anne

P.S. And Hank, at least you caught the insanity bug before the day was done!
I'm in the central time tough. Try to come at any time. It dosen't matter if your late or early.

Joshua Silver level 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
If I am feeling up to it I will be there.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Aww I don't have Text chat and when I come the party will be over. Wait I can't even come! I don't have access to that area yet!