Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I Need Help

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 10, 2013
I have to fight some people for a quest, and they keep taking out my companions. They have very strong attack and they focus on one guy to kill at a time. Does anyone have some tips on how to beat them?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Could you give us some more information on what battle you are fighting? Is it a big boss fight or a street fight? What is your Level & Class? Which companions are you using and what are their levels?
I know it sounds like a lot of details but it Will help us to give you suggestions to use.

Petty Officer
Jun 10, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
Could you give us some more information on what battle you are fighting? Is it a big boss fight or a street fight? What is your Level & Class? Which companions are you using and what are their levels?
I know it sounds like a lot of details but it Will help us to give you suggestions to use.
I am fighting Redcoats on their ships in Port Regal Skyway. I am a Privateer. The companions I use are mostly musketeer.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
What is your level and your nautical level? I remember having problems there with my heavy bison ship and I stop and worked up my nautical so I could buy a Mooshu Samoori ship. You can either get someone to let you teleport to them at a Mooshu ship seller or get the crown shop one. The medium samoori ship will be strong enough to help you there.
Until then perhaps transferring to a busier realm and look for others taking ships and ask for help. I have helped out others many times and then, in gratitude they asked if they could help me and 'problem solved'