Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Toggling Quest-Arrow On And Off Not Working:

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 07, 2013
Ctrl-T no longer turns the Quest Arrow on and off anymore. I can do it thru' Options, but I'm sure no one wants to have to go into Options to do what we've always done with hotkeys ...

Administrator
Hello. This was a change that was made with the recent update, but as you note, you still have the option to toggle it on and off through the Options panel.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
What did we update it to? Why was it removed?

Ensign
Mar 10, 2010
Why was this taken out . I use this often, its very handy I'm so mad it's gone. PLZ tell me WHY?

Administrator
From observing several players in action and through Customer Service reports, it was ascertained that a large number of players were accidentally toggling off their quest arrow and becoming lost. On the positive side, sophisticated players are still able to turn on and off the Quest Arrow through the options menu when needed. We will continue to review feedback on the change.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Mar 10, 2010
Why not just simply have (Ctrl+Shift+T). Wizard still has Ctrl+T why can't we? The reason to have shortcut keys is to make it easy and faster to use. by putting it in the options makes it harder to get to.

Help and Options > Options > Adjust Game play Options (tab)
> Quest Helper "ON" "OFF"

That is not fast and easy