Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

bonnie ann speach

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
I was starting another character and when I got to the part where you see that the water moles stole the treasure, [ before the volcano] there is a part where you give the mermaid something that the sunlight shines off to hit a rope. While this is happening Bonnie Ann says " ooo look at that!" but she didnt say it it instead she said it multiple times in different ways this what I saw " ooo look at that!... oooooo. o-o-oooooo look at that... look at that! etc etc

cya in the skyways
Zane

First Mate
May 01, 2012
First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
I had this exact same problem when I played on my newest character. I think this glitch started after they updated the game with Marleybone and Aquila, because I've played this game several times before and gotten past that part, but when Marleybone and Aquila came out, I created a witchdoctor and went through what you did...

Although... I have to admit, I laughed at the way she was saying, "ooo look at that... ooooo-oooo-ooo look, ooo-ooo look at that!"

It just reminds me too much of my little pest [sister] whenever we go to the mall...

"Oooo, look at that!"

Administrator
Thanks! We'll take a look at it.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Apr 11, 2013
Actually I pressed D 5 times then it was fixed.

!!!

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
centauraven8990 on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
Actually I pressed D 5 times then it was fixed.

!!!
I've encountered a similar dialogue issue during the main quest mission, Angry Bison, in Cool Ranch.

When Angry Bison is summoning the ancestor spirits and the spirits of the ancestor's pets, the dialogue jumps around.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
TalonDevereaux68 on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
I've encountered a similar dialogue issue during the main quest mission, Angry Bison, in Cool Ranch.

When Angry Bison is summoning the ancestor spirits and the spirits of the ancestor's pets, the dialogue jumps around.
Same...

Ensign
Jun 17, 2013
Ensign
Feb 16, 2010
TalonDevereaux68 on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:

hmm angry bison+ cool ranch= buffalo wing cool ranch tacos. they could have made a better name. unless they where paid to make it that way.....i will question a innocent cashier on this matter. and request a cool ranch taco...... there evil scheme is already working might as well go through the drive through after and question the dude who takes orders

" WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO INNOCENT CHILDREN"
"dude, i just make the tacos"
"in that case i will take a NACHO CHEESE Doritos locos tacos"
" *sigh* what i put up with to pay for college"
" WOULD YOU LIKE SOME FRIES WITH YOUR PAY CHECK!"
" *face palm* sir, just take the taco"
"okay taco man"
"again what i put up with to pay for college"
the end of my drive through questioning

-jack nightgale aka jack skullbreeze master of fire