Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Um, what happened to Beemish?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
You know Beemish the otter outlaw? Well, I met him again in Port Regal to sneak into the mansion by going into the sewers. And I noticed a bug. His voiced changed... he sounded deeper and did not say what the dialogue said. Or was that another person? What is going on here???

Ensign
Sep 08, 2011
I know this. In the MB and AQ update, they must have changed his voice. They did that with a few voices.

Brave Steven Xanderman Level 47 Swashbuckler

Captain
May 02, 2009
CheeryCherry1234 on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
You know Beemish the otter outlaw? Well, I met him again in Port Regal to sneak into the mansion by going into the sewers. And I noticed a bug. His voiced changed... he sounded deeper and did not say what the dialogue said. Or was that another person? What is going on here???
Wait-you saw Beemish in Port Regal? So Beemish abandoned his friends in Skull Island and went to Port Regal. Well, anyway there isn't suppose to be anyone in the Mansion's sewers.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
coolster50 on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
Wait-you saw Beemish in Port Regal? So Beemish abandoned his friends in Skull Island and went to Port Regal. Well, anyway there isn't suppose to be anyone in the Mansion's sewers.
Could have fooled my pirate, then. I most assuredly ran into Beemish as well. He didn't like it much...

Ensign
Apr 21, 2009
I actually replayed this part to see the new companion dialogue and I noticed this too. Beemish is actually saying the bit that the sheriff in Junction says when you bring him Captain Foote. It's a bug I'm sure, although whether or not they did intend to change his voice anyway, I couldn't say for certain.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
No, because in the sewers he sounded higher and spoke with an accent.

Or is it just me? I'll have Stephanie replay.

Slick Stephanie Maxwell

Ensign
Feb 16, 2010
maybe he hit puberty. he is short after all.

-jack nightgale aka jack skullbreeze master of fire

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Update: Nope. His voice did not change in the SI sewers.