Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Poll 3: Bishop vs. Duck of Death

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
so far we have had rooke vs. deacon and bishop vs. rooke but I cant keep on doing armada elite vs. armada elite because we haven't battled phule, kane , or the female clockwork so how would we know their abilities and style of combat and how tough they are so I decided to do more enemies vs. enemies so this time I came up with this one bishop vs. duck of death. from last time bishop had an advantage over rooke with his abilities of leech and spawning those clockwork shooters, but remember how does bishop plan on fighting someone who only be killed with silver bullets. tell me what you guys think who wins this fight and make sure to leave a yar to show if you enjoy these polls and If I reach at least 5 yars I will put another poll by Saturday

Ensign
Nov 15, 2010
I think Bishop wins again.

For an in story tactic, I think Bishop just arms a couple of angels with silver bullets. He then focuses on the Duck's crew and lets the angels take him down. Also it seems that one merely has to be holding the silver bullets to be able to harm the Duck (my witchdoctor can't hit the broad side of a barn from the inside with a sparkthrower, but he was able to take the Duck down by just slinging spells).

One again Bishop's abilities would give him a giant advantage over the Duck. The ducks large crew of Darkmoor pirates and hoodoo fire traps would let him put up a fight but I can't see him winning a fight against Bishop.

Petty Officer
Dec 04, 2011
the duck of death because bishop can't land one hit without a silver bullet

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
duck of death unless bishop made a few armada musketter's to come with him with a bunch of silver bullets

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
Don't forget that Bishop has allot higher health, high resistance to the Duck of Death's magical attacks and has an army of clockworks on his side that has high enough dodge to dodge most of Duck of Death's and his lagooney's attacks. Also the Battle Angels have high enough damage that would take out a lagooney in 2-3 hits.
Not to mention Bishop has the armada machines.

If they were the same level it would be a different story...

Jacob lvl 65 Swashbuckler Dehydrator( The hydra not me)

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
BrownBeard094 on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
Don't forget that Bishop has allot higher health, high resistance to the Duck of Death's magical attacks and has an army of clockworks on his side that has high enough dodge to dodge most of Duck of Death's and his lagooney's attacks. Also the Battle Angels have high enough damage that would take out a lagooney in 2-3 hits.
Not to mention Bishop has the armada machines.

If they were the same level it would be a different story...

Jacob lvl 65 Swashbuckler Dehydrator( The hydra not me)
what I mean when bishop and duck of death fought they would have equal health so yes they would be the same level with the same damage

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
bloody Cass on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
the duck of death because bishop can't land one hit without a silver bullet
Your forgetting the Holy water on Boot Hill. Bishop could use that to harm ol' English Bill. If you excuse that from the battle, how else are the other classes supposed to beat him when we fight him? That dealt with, Bishop would still win because he is more powerful then the Duck, posseses better reinforcements, and the Duck's magical attacks would trigger Bishop's Witch Hunt and Retribution. All and all, Bishop wins.

Omar Underwood