Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Long Waiting

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
Hi, when I go to a different area (not like realm switching) I seem to wait maybe 20 seconds before I actually enter it. I go into a building or a different part of an island and when I get to the entrance of whatever I am going to I seem to lag out and then wait 20 seconds before I actually enter the area. I was wondering if this was the game with all the players (I tried different realms, there's no difference) in the area or this is just my personal computer doing this (the other day it wasn't doing this and I only use this computer for gaming like %75 of the time. thanks for reading.

The Helpful Swashbuckler

Ensign
Mar 29, 2013
Mmm I went to the library to use their internet it was really delayed on entering the places not as long as 20 seconds but when I use my internet at home it's nice and fast so it would be the speed of your internet or might have to put graphics not as good so doesn't use much but yeah wish I defs knew haha

Administrator
The Helpful Swashb... on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
Hi, when I go to a different area (not like realm switching) I seem to wait maybe 20 seconds before I actually enter it. I go into a building or a different part of an island and when I get to the entrance of whatever I am going to I seem to lag out and then wait 20 seconds before I actually enter the area. I was wondering if this was the game with all the players (I tried different realms, there's no difference) in the area or this is just my personal computer doing this (the other day it wasn't doing this and I only use this computer for gaming like %75 of the time. thanks for reading.

The Helpful Swashbuckler
Typically zoning shouldn't take 20 seconds. You may wish to contact support@pirate101.com and see if they can help identify where the issue might be. They might ask you for a dxdiag file to see more information about your computer's inner workings. I would recommend contacting them if the problem continues.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
ok, thanks for the replies. just wanted to know if it was me or the game. It doesn't really bother me that much so I'll save contact support the trouble for now.