Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ship trade

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 28, 2011
Hello I would like to ask that you would kindly consider making it to where we can let our other pirates use each other's ships. Say my buccaneer has a crown ship that I bought with real life money and I also have another pirate on my account that I want to give that crown ship too, I would really appreciate it if I were able to do that.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
I agree. I will NOT be spending between $5.00 and $12.50 (at the sale Crown rate of 1000c to $1.00) on a ship that only one of my Pirates could use. And that doesn't begin to add in the cost of equipping the ship from the Crown Shop. As it is now, I buy the ships that I need for Gold and purchase just a few pieces of ship equipment from the Crown Shop.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I totally agree especially since the will out grow this ship, then another pirate on the same account can then use it. After all the Account purchased the ship, not the pirate.