Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite an Most hated skills.

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Hey People, i was wondering, there are numerous different skills in pirate101, as we know. among my favorite is ... hmm....probably black fog i like that one, and my most hated, is, none other than, Gambit of Steel, ugh! :{ you know what? it doesn't even deserve to be capitalized *Ammend it* more like gambit of tin

I also love Mojo Reaver and Quick Shot! but you know, Fighting Frever almost beats black fog, but not quite

Whats yours? Xavier

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
Speed Switch on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
Hey People, i was wondering, there are numerous different skills in pirate101, as we know. among my favorite is ... hmm....probably black fog i like that one, and my most hated, is, none other than, Gambit of Steel, ugh! :{ you know what? it doesn't even deserve to be capitalized *Ammend it* more like gambit of tin

I also love Mojo Reaver and Quick Shot! but you know, Fighting Frever almost beats black fog, but not quite

Whats yours? Xavier
My favorite would have to be Valors Armor. It's incredible. I do a lot of PVP and never lose, usually because I have 2 Valors Armor cards. My least favorite would have to be Refresh. All powers are useful, but this one is my least useful. It doesn't heal a lot, but that it to be understood for it is a low-level power. Those are my favorite powers for my class, but I have others that are for all classes in general. I really like the combo of a Shadow Dance and a Back Stab. They are just really powerful. I also have a power that is for Buccaneers that let's me travel 10 spaces. I don't think that any power is bad, but just others are better.

Have a Great Day! Lvl 65

Ensign
Jul 06, 2012
My favorite is Assassin's Strike, my most hated is Calm The Troops.

Noble Nicholas Nichols level 65

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
I like Gambit of Steel the best (why don't you like it?) even though it is a bit of a gamble (hence the name gambit) you can easily kill an enemy by doing First Strike on their First Strike then them missing then Riposte-ing, then hitting them with the Gambit of Steel attack. Piece o' cake!

My least favorite would have to be... um..................

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
I like any Musketeer talents that involve my Pirate flipping in the air an shooting down her enemies! XD and Sniper Shot. Heck yea.

ALL shall fall to EMMMMAAA!! Huh? Least favorite? That would be.. Hmm, I'd say maybe Triton's Song. It isn't very useful at first...

Ciao!

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
My favorite is inferno shot (think thats the name for the strongest t pattern shot) It does like 500 damage to a maximum of 5 enemies and when it criticals it does 800 damage to a max of 5 enemies. Most hated move is the new powder keg summon. Not only do you have to spend a round summoning it, it doesnt do ANYTHING when you shoot it. It explodes yes, but what do i see over the enemy? RESISTED.

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
hmm i like mojo reaver least favorite hmm uhhh vultures give