Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ahoy Mateys!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 24, 2010
Hi there! I'm Canny B, and I've been away from Skull Island for quite a while.

Just wanted to stop by and say "Hi" to old and new friends alike. I hope to spend the rest of the summer catching up to me old mates from alpha and beta.

Can't wait to sail the Skyways,

Canny Bridget Moone

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ahoy Canny. Welcome back. I'm Christina, Chrissy to my friends x extends hand to shake x . Nice meeting you. x Buys a round of Yum and a fresh baked delicacy creation of The Highlander Fox x Friends, come around and welcome back Canny.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
Ahoy Canny. Welcome back. I'm Christina, Chrissy to my friends x extends hand to shake x . Nice meeting you. x Buys a round of Yum and a fresh baked delicacy creation of The Highlander Fox x Friends, come around and welcome back Canny.
Welcome, Canny! Here, could I interest you in some Polarian creme brûlées with chocolate, banana, and there's one or two with whipped cream. (I was watching the American baking competition tonight. XD)
I'd love to see ya in the skyways sometime. -nods-

Ciao!

Administrator
Welcome back! Good to see a familiar face from Alpha.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Canny B Moone on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
Hi there! I'm Canny B, and I've been away from Skull Island for quite a while.

Just wanted to stop by and say "Hi" to old and new friends alike. I hope to spend the rest of the summer catching up to me old mates from alpha and beta.

Can't wait to sail the Skyways,

Canny Bridget Moone
Good to see you Canny, I'm Quentin Atherton the Witty

Bernard: I am Bernard Atherton the Bold, its such a delight to meet someone new.

Griffin: I'm Griffin Atherton the Merciless, please to meet you.

Alexander: Alexander Atherton the Faithful, here for your entertainment pleasure -tap dances- ta-DA!

Noah: Noah Atherton the Generous, I believe you will enjoy your return to the Spiral.

Valona: Valona Autumnfox the Fair, I'm Quentin's fiance, would you care for some Valencian Yum?

Ensign
Jan 24, 2010
Thanks for the warm welcome back

So far, I'm having a blast with outfitting ships, training companions, and leveling up

Hope to meet ya'll in-game sometime

Oh, and I can't wait for some of those tasty pastries.

Canny B

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
Welcome, Canny! Here, could I interest you in some Polarian creme brûlées with chocolate, banana, and there's one or two with whipped cream. (I was watching the American baking competition tonight. XD)
I'd love to see ya in the skyways sometime. -nods-

Ciao!
Oh yes, my name's Highlander, but it's preferred that I'm called Emma, or Avalon, which is a name I really like....

Ciao!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Welcome once again, Canny! Allow me to introduce my elite court!

Harvey: I'm Harvey Bass the Angry, his chief Musketeer!

Oswald: I'm Oswald Legbones the Sinister, his chief Witchdoctor and a black magic student from the past!

Kobe: I'm Kobe Yojimbo the Strong, his chief Bodyguard!

Froggo: I'm Froggo Villa the Stealthy, his chief Swashbuckler!

Barnabus: I'm Barnabus the Furry, his chief Buccaneer!

Sheperd: I'm Sergeant Sheperd the Calm, his chief Privateer!

Mark: Together we are the SIDF! (Skull Island Defense Force)

Ensign
Jan 24, 2010
Such a warm welcome back!

I do hope to meet ya'll sailin' the skyways soon.

Good hunting,

Canny B