Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Just realized

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 18, 2010
I was watching the Marco Pollo puppet show and just realized something. How can Marco Pollo make a map that tells you how to get to a stromgate that never appears in the same place twice and isn't open very long?

Unless they defied the spiral threads and fell off of them and fell into the El Dorado world. Or this could all have been a trick and Avery was actually planing a trap for you? The story could have a great twist!

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Spark of the land on Jun 16, 2013 wrote:
I was watching the Marco Pollo puppet show and just realized something. How can Marco Pollo make a map that tells you how to get to a stromgate that never appears in the same place twice and isn't open very long?

Unless they defied the spiral threads and fell off of them and fell into the El Dorado world. Or this could all have been a trick and Avery was actually planing a trap for you? The story could have a great twist!
1.I think marco pollo was just a very very very good explorer and found a offical stormgate either that or it's just video game logic
2.While avery has tricked us before i highly doubt he tricked us as in IF A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THE MAP do you think avery could have told everyone to lie to us.I think he could be lying about splitting the loot

Ensign
Jul 05, 2012
Well, isn't that the point? Marco Pollo was the only person who knew enough about astrology and navigation to be able to figure out where the storm gate would open. Plus, he had all that ancient knowledge from the scroll of secrets. If it opened in the same place everytime, then anyone could make a map to it.
-Fair Charlotte Firth, Level 53 Musketeer