Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Too time consuming

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
Aquila is too time consuming with those eagle shades that can heal almost all of thier health.Especially when they have one health left.Just too much you know.

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
MooshuFanatic500 on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
Aquila is too time consuming with those eagle shades that can heal almost all of thier health.Especially when they have one health left.Just too much you know.
I was having trouble with them too. I got into a battle against one Buck, and four Musk. I killed the Buck, but the four Musks kept healing themselves up to full health. Just keep trying. The Bucks tend to heal a lot less often, I find.

Happy Questing! Lvl 64

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
Not sure if you know this or not but the swashbuckler poison thast causes curse as well its the level 60 one we get makes it so they cant heal. This works great on these eagle shades and healer types. witchdoctor's also have a curse type of spell that has same effect. Dont know of any other classes having this ability?

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Dracorro on Jun 16, 2013 wrote:
Not sure if you know this or not but the swashbuckler poison thast causes curse as well its the level 60 one we get makes it so they cant heal. This works great on these eagle shades and healer types. witchdoctor's also have a curse type of spell that has same effect. Dont know of any other classes having this ability?
i dont think so im lucky im swashbuckler and get it other wise those battles would be very difficult i had to help my friends with that because only i could stop the healing so unless your a swash or witchdoctor your going to have a hard time fighting them like my privateer did.
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 64
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 65

Petty Officer
Apr 11, 2013
Ensign
Dec 08, 2012
Eagle shades are fairly easy you just have to gang up on them one on one before they heal themselves.

Petty Officer
Jan 30, 2013
MooshuFanatic500 on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
Im a buccaneer and struggled past them. Their heal isn't necessarily too much in my opinion. Everything from that point on will heal as well. It's just a matter of how you plan out your attacks. I saved my best criticals until they healed, then dog piled them with everyone, dropping them quickly.

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2012