Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

best place to farm weapons and gold!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
What is the best place to farm for gold now that marleybone and aquila is out? i have just completed the game and now its time to farm :) it used to be friar sand but i supose that with these new world there must be a better boss or monster that gives a insane amount of gold? please let me know!

I also would like to know what is the best weapon in the game now? so far the minotaur axe seems to be the strongest one i have found... with damage from 167 to 279 and no skills. if any of you have found a better weapon please let me know where you find it and its amount of damage!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
This may be luck, but for the battles i did with the cyclopes they dropped good gold. Asof right now, i think you have the best weapon because all my maxed buccaneer friends are trying to get that weapon.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
Sniper Rose on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
You have the best.
could you specify, the best what?

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
Dead Eye Luke on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
This may be luck, but for the battles i did with the cyclopes they dropped good gold. Asof right now, i think you have the best weapon because all my maxed buccaneer friends are trying to get that weapon.
thats cool i got lucky and got the best weapon on the first try :D didnt even know it was the best :P

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
Vinny Ace on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
could you specify, the best what?
I challenge the 279 + 15% AP as top damage. I seen a really slick buck in the PVP area with an oversize sword that had a pirate on the hit similar to the trainer in Avery's court. It was 215-305 damage and had relentless talent attached. I could not ask this person where they got it because they had no chat at all it was mute :-( if anyone else knows who drops it i would LOVE to have it just for the stats!!!!

Cheers

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
masterryan1969 on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:
I challenge the 279 + 15% AP as top damage. I seen a really slick buck in the PVP area with an oversize sword that had a pirate on the hit similar to the trainer in Avery's court. It was 215-305 damage and had relentless talent attached. I could not ask this person where they got it because they had no chat at all it was mute :-( if anyone else knows who drops it i would LOVE to have it just for the stats!!!!

Cheers
Thanks for saying that for me! Wanna meet later at 7:00 P. M today or tomorrow?

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
Sniper Rose on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:
Thanks for saying that for me! Wanna meet later at 7:00 P. M today or tomorrow?
Update:

I received a dagger set from tribal pack last night. 151-251 damage + 30% AP boosts from AGI (spent about 15k in crowns received lots of sellables and also the private companion that was cool to get!

I put this on over my 279 sword with a STR based setup and damage increased on my stat screen by 80-180 points more range being 380-480 it was a touch under 300 before. I have not used this yet but will try it out tonight. I want the sword i once seen in Arena :( or get a setup like this that powers off STR stat not AGI even so its still going to be more damage from what i can see.

Rose - I am playing in the rooke mission all the time i am online this weekend what was let me know what your needed? Thanks.

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
masterryan1969 on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
Update:

I received a dagger set from tribal pack last night. 151-251 damage + 30% AP boosts from AGI (spent about 15k in crowns received lots of sellables and also the private companion that was cool to get!

I put this on over my 279 sword with a STR based setup and damage increased on my stat screen by 80-180 points more range being 380-480 it was a touch under 300 before. I have not used this yet but will try it out tonight. I want the sword i once seen in Arena :( or get a setup like this that powers off STR stat not AGI even so its still going to be more damage from what i can see.

Rose - I am playing in the rooke mission all the time i am online this weekend what was let me know what your needed? Thanks.
seems like the tribal pack mace with 251 damage and since its smashy and slashy off STR stat it gives me more damage than anything in the game so far. my rating is up to 580 on my player screen. (higher attack rating than the 279 2 handers)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
masterryan1969 on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
seems like the tribal pack mace with 251 damage and since its smashy and slashy off STR stat it gives me more damage than anything in the game so far. my rating is up to 580 on my player screen. (higher attack rating than the 279 2 handers)
Thank you, I didn't realize that was a combo weapon. My privateer has level 2 in both slashy and smashy, that's Perfect.