Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I Finished Mooshu!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
i finally did it! im done with mooshu!

Brave Jonathan level 50

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Hey, congrats! Feels good to complete a chapter, doesn't it?

I have three pirates part-way (most of the way,I think) through Mooshoo - all stopped when they hit level 50. My wife and I have a team and our deal is none of our solo pirates can go further than the team, so I am waiting for her to finish up Avalon in Wizard to resume Mooshooing.

Ensign
Sep 02, 2012
Congrats! but just remember not to show off

Chase

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congrats and well done Now roll up your sleeves and get ready to enjoy the fun of Marleybone and Aquila . Who knows, maybe you will get a great pair of shades in Soto's Teahouse on your way to Marleybone.

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
I remember when I came to MooShu, So sad. (just kidding!) I Marleybone!

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
Congrats and well done Now roll up your sleeves and get ready to enjoy the fun of Marleybone and Aquila . Who knows, maybe you will get a great pair of shades in Soto's Teahouse on your way to Marleybone.
oh so that's where people are getting the shades, cool, thanks

Ensign
Dec 02, 2010
Congrats!!. Did u happen to find the Library of Contemplation? I just started Mooshu this morning, and I need to find it. Thanks

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
otome girl on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
Congrats!!. Did u happen to find the Library of Contemplation? I just started Mooshu this morning, and I need to find it. Thanks
It's in the Subata skyway and you probably can't get there just yet. It is in the Subata Temple in the little building just before you get to the top.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
otome girl on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
Welcome to the message board family Otome Girl. And, congratulations for getting to Mooshu. You are gonna love all the beauty and fun there. Just remember if you want that Imperial lion pet make sure you do all the quests from monks. You get it from the Mooshu Mystic quests. If you have any questions I have maps and pictures of each quest giver so you can find them all. You will also get a dragon pet for doing all the side quests in Subata skyway. Have fun.

Ensign
Dec 02, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
Welcome to the message board family Otome Girl. And, congratulations for getting to Mooshu. You are gonna love all the beauty and fun there. Just remember if you want that Imperial lion pet make sure you do all the quests from monks. You get it from the Mooshu Mystic quests. If you have any questions I have maps and pictures of each quest giver so you can find them all. You will also get a dragon pet for doing all the side quests in Subata skyway. Have fun.
Thank u Chrissy!! I have a week off of work, so I'll be playing all this week. Thanks for the info

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
*shake head* not the fun chrissy,... the pain... well, only in marley bone's case.. i tell you jonathan, you might notice that your buffs dont seem to work in that desolate war mongering radical mess called marley bone.. how i hate that place!

if anyone wanna ask me why i say such? i got plenty reasons...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Speed Switch on Oct 24, 2013 wrote:
*shake head* not the fun chrissy,... the pain... well, only in marley bone's case.. i tell you jonathan, you might notice that your buffs dont seem to work in that desolate war mongering radical mess called marley bone.. how i hate that place!

if anyone wanna ask me why i say such? i got plenty reasons...
Marleybone is where you learn to start changing your playing style to prepare you for Aquila. You cannot keep playing the same way, It's time to think outside the box. Losing some companions is normal now. A successful fight is one you walk away from, even with low health. If you are not a privateer, I would invest in an Inoshishi Necromancer pig from the crown shop and get a Valor's armor to protect him. He will help you clear the board, time and again and when he is paired with Old Scratch they are lethal with all their mojo echo's.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
I. Always think outside the box yeah. lol, i am taught by angel so yea you can expect, i also find out lots of things myself yeah. he says we are...whatever comes after hard core players.. lol

marleybone is as it is regardless of skill, i am a privateer, look this,

Battle Zeal + 50% accuracy
Espirit Decorpse +25 accuracy
Espirit Decorpse +25 accuracy
Bonnie scatter shot - 25% dodge

and my egg shen (who was turn the tide +25% accuracy) MISSED! a radical! a musketeer! (low dodge) more than once in the batttle!

con you explain that hmm?

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
nice job dude! i havent completed mooshu yet. im at the part where you have to kill general tso in khotan, its really hard!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
i finished mooshu too!!!! yay!!

Congrats. Good job there. All that work to get to the back of the turtle to have him send you back to where you started...Avery lol.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013