Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Rainbow Spammers

AuthorMessage
Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
Community Leader
Small consolation, but they were a lot harder on test! They have been tamed quite a bit.

I would recommend trying to space your pirate/companions with at least space/square between them, this will lower the effectiveness of their AOE attacks.

Also I have been told, the higher your will, the less likely thier mojo echo/epics are supposed to trigger.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Dr Zeppers on May 30, 2013 wrote:
Small consolation, but they were a lot harder on test! They have been tamed quite a bit.

I would recommend trying to space your pirate/companions with at least space/square between them, this will lower the effectiveness of their AOE attacks.

Also I have been told, the higher your will, the less likely thier mojo echo/epics are supposed to trigger.
Okay so my Musketeer Dog companion first and buy clothes with will?

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
Sniper Rose on May 29, 2013 wrote:
Why do the Satyr's have to be so tough?
Satyrs are a joke compared to witch doctor snakes. as stated placement helps alot so your whole team is not being hit on. having at least bonnie as your side is helpful for these.

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
I agree they are tough, bonnie anne can help in this case.
I'm pretty sure they're less tough than before in the test realm though..

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
I defeated them a few days ago and I'm not done with Aquila because I'm getting sick from time to time. I hope it goes Bon Voyage for the summer.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Satyrs are annoying but still, a good challenge is always something I'm ready for.

Ensign
Mar 07, 2013
Witch doctor snake strategy:

Separate all your companions and yourself. They cannot do spread damage if you are all separated on the field. You may lose a turn of moves but at least you won't lose someone on the first turn! Proceed to kill off one by one. If you leave 3 or 4 alive for a few turns you are a goner.

Petty Officer
Apr 11, 2013
game would not be any fun if there where not some challenges right?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sniper Rose on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
I defeated them a few days ago and I'm not done with Aquila because I'm getting sick from time to time. I hope it goes Bon Voyage for the summer.
Been thinking about you Rose. how are you doing? You keeping that sickness at bay?

Bosun
May 10, 2010
Satyr's teach you to improve your strategy. Space out your companions so that only 1 satyr can hit 1 of your companions. If you group up, they tend to strike where they can hit multiple units.

If you strategize correctly, these battles are not as hard as you think. Also, check to see if you have any resistance gear when fighting them, rather than armor.

Knowing your enemies strengths and weaknesses helps you in any battle.

Ensign
Dec 08, 2012
Satyr's are easy, just spread out your companions to avoid radius damage and just pick them off one by one. Now for Witch doctors I am afraid you are probably going to have a hard time so I suggest you try to just buff your companions and use other abilities besides witch doctor spells.

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Sniper Rose on May 29, 2013 wrote:
Why do the Satyr's have to be so tough?
yes they are, since I was a witchdoctor witch hunter would always critical me