Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Musketeer lost increase weapon range skill

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 03, 2013
I'm a musketeer and as i recall musketeer did a quest at musketeer roost and rewarded with a passive skill increase weapon range by +1, but after the update the weapon range of my musketeer remain the same with the weapon range now

Community Leader
icyteaicy on May 28, 2013 wrote:
I'm a musketeer and as i recall musketeer did a quest at musketeer roost and rewarded with a passive skill increase weapon range by +1, but after the update the weapon range of my musketeer remain the same with the weapon range now
Aye matey,

Same for the Witchdoctor. Thar be some other threads discussin it though.

Hopefully those scurvy development types are chasing down the creepy crawlies as we speak! Arrrrr!

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
First Mate
May 01, 2012
See thread "Weapon Combos Not Using Correct Bonus" in the Bilge Pump Message Board. This is a known issue and KI is working on it.

Administrator
This should be fixed now with the update from last night. Please continue to review and report as needed.

Thank you!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*