Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

ARGGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 12, 2008
why is fort basset so HARD! fighting 3 waves of redcoats in one fight is not FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't even go to marleybone because of this stupid dungeon.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
captain cookies on May 24, 2013 wrote:
why is fort basset so HARD! fighting 3 waves of redcoats in one fight is not FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't even go to marleybone because of this stupid dungeon.
lemme help ya out, because i realize that this new set up of difficulty makes it so people cant just throw thier companions together and get away with it. i could help you if you tell me who your using and what they got and stuff,

X (HELPER OF THE HELPLESS)

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
dude calm done i know this dungeon is impossible to solo grabe 2 friends and go in

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
The First Swashbuc... on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
dude calm done i know this dungeon is impossible to solo grabe 2 friends and go in
i soloed this and come out of comanndaer davis fight with around 20 hp left its not impossible.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2010
I have taken three pirates, of mine, through this.
My buc, swash and privateer.

Had a few problems with my buc.
But in the end I made.
I soloed it everytime.

Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
I jumped in on someone else's fight and just took the wind-stone lol

Terror of the Armada Strong William Sharp Level 65

Ensign
Jun 03, 2012
Its Not Impossiable But it Is Hard To Solo I did it with my friend he is max angel ashburn And My self Olivia Freemanlevel 53

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
truesaviorofthespi... on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
I jumped in on someone else's fight and just took the wind-stone lol

Terror of the Armada Strong William Sharp Level 65
That is not very funny I am sorry. But people who jump into a fight just to get the drop must know that that action is just plain rude. You should ask first to join a fight, especially since the boards have been full of people stating that they are more than willing to help someone through this fight. Please do not continue this behavior, you will not be making any new friends that way. Just gives us a chance, we Will help you. There is no need to resort to such rudeness.

Ensign
Jun 18, 2009
truesaviorofthespi. If you did that, it was a really rotten thing to do, and you should be ashamed. If this was a joke only, NOT FUNNY!

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
the wanderer on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
truesaviorofthespi. If you did that, it was a really rotten thing to do, and you should be ashamed. If this was a joke only, NOT FUNNY!
Last time I saw some people fighting and I quickly joined in just to help even though I didn't have to lol

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
witchdoctor of awe... on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
i soloed this and come out of comanndaer davis fight with around 20 hp left its not impossible.
you barely made it but since you have 20hp left i say it was just luck