Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

grizzlem character...

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i know this might sound weird but i had a idea for a grizzlem character, this came out from my own imagination so it was never used before!

the character would be called itchy belly and he is a redneck type of bear who either gives quest or joins as a companion or both! he is not very smart...

also was thinking about yogi bear to be in grizzlem with booboo! and he is smarter than the average bear

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
How you meet Yogi. In Grizzleheim at lvl 65-75, you find Baulder Goldpaws.
Baulder Goldpaws: I hear you are seeking for Erik the Red. With all the aftermath of the Coven after a outlander from Wizard City saved Grizzlheim, He just looks like you!
Ratbeard: WHAT!
Baulder Goldpaws: It's the truth. He does look like that outlander from Wizard City. That outland sadly can't help you.
Monkey King: We need all the help we can get! Now I'll pound you with my 13,000 pound staff unless if he can help us.
Baulder Goldpaws: I just don't know. If you want to seek help, go ask my brother Yogi Goldpaws.
When you are at Yogi's house you notice a turtle from Jellyheim World Park.
Yogi: Welcome visitors!
Booboo: We have vistors?
Yogi: Yes we do.
Catbeard: My name is Catbeard. I have a long history and I know how to handle visitors.
Yogi: You do?
Catbeard: Yea. My rival is Ratbeard.
Ratbeard: I gonna swing my sword at you cat!
Catbeard: No you don't! What I mean is you are still my rival but not as much. We're just competing for the honorship of our Captain.
El Toro: Ok, ok. Quite time! You know where we can find Marco Pollos map?
Yogi: I do. I won't give it up easily though as you could be spies from the Armada!
Catbeard: Spies, no! I was in a war against Valencia.
Yogi: The Polarian Wars?
Catbeard: No, the other one. The one that Marleybone was fighting Valencia.
Yogi: I just wonder who started that war?
Catbeard: Me and my friends, the crew!
Yogi: Well you are brave but if you say that to the dogs, they'll kill you!
Catbeard: I was in the Royal Navy once.
Yogi: Good for you! To find the first clue, we have to fight some Grendles from the Grendle Camp. They're causing trouble all throughout Grizzleheim! They might have a clue to find where Erik the Red is.
After 3 Grendles are defeated, you return.
Yogi: Well done!
Booboo: Our turtle and me are proud!
Bonnie: Where you get the turtle?
Booboo: Jellyheim World Park!
Bonnie: Ok.
Yogi: They have battle plans!
To be continued!

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Vinny Ace on May 17, 2013 wrote:
i know this might sound weird but i had a idea for a grizzlem character, this came out from my own imagination so it was never used before!

the character would be called itchy belly and he is a redneck type of bear who either gives quest or joins as a companion or both! he is not very smart...

also was thinking about yogi bear to be in grizzlem with booboo! and he is smarter than the average bear

personally i dont think you know one eyed jack about grizzleheim* but i will admit the yogi bear idea is funny but unless kingsisle buys boomerang or cartoon network buys them i dont think that will happen due to copyright issues

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
i think the only way the whole yogi bear thing could work is if they switched the names a little because lets be real kingsile is not nintendo they dont have enough money to buy boomerang or just yogi bear

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
How about Yorgi Bear, a polar bear from Polaris? I wouldn't mind if one of the valkyre girl bears from Wintertusk showed up on the crew, either.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012