Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fighting our Trainers

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 21, 2009
In W101, there was a time where we would fight the Myth professor before we went to Dragonspyre. Even if we didn't fight our own professor, it would be interesting to see our Trainers would give us an assesment to see if we're ready to fight someone or go into some world. I think it would be pretty cool. Also, I know some areas where this can happen.
For example, in the Swashbuckler's training den, there is a staircase by the front door. There we could battle Morgan Lafite. There could a little area set aside for fighting your trainer. I want to see how it would turn out.

Loyal Roslyn Dove- Level 23 Swashbuckler
"It's a good thing the same thing doesn't happen everyday because you wouldn't expierience new things and that's boring!"

Sarah Seabloom- Level 75 Scorcerer
"Even when blind, you're observant."

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
how about when we reach the very last lvl of the game we end up fighting our trainer and when we beat him he joins our crew

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
If I had to fight Mordekai, he would win without even breaking a sweat.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Vinny Ace on May 12, 2013 wrote:
how about when we reach the very last lvl of the game we end up fighting our trainer and when we beat him he joins our crew

You really think there will be a end in this game soon! KI didn't end Wiz101 and they're great thinkers. As long as the company lasts, there will be NO END! Changing Signature
Jacob Freeman lvl 50
"It's a good thing that my brother is in Ravenwood because I would be doomed by now,".
"Oh Praise Valencia,".

Ensign
Jun 09, 2011
AstroStorm on May 12, 2013 wrote:
Yep, tottaly agree.
Grusome Luke Ashburn lvl 50

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Or maybe one day once we reach lv.100 are teacher's invite us to their birthday(and yes they were all coincidentley born on the same day) and one part of the celebration the teachers want to do a sparing match with us because they know that some day we are going to battle kane but they dont tell us and just imagine battleing your teacher and also your teacher joins your crew once you beat them but they would still teach us

Captain
May 13, 2011
AstroStorm on May 12, 2013 wrote:
i think we will be fit enough if we do. i mean, i fight dragons and even legends. mordekai might be buff, but the bigger they are...

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Sneaky George Quar... on May 19, 2013 wrote:
i think we will be fit enough if we do. i mean, i fight dragons and even legends. mordekai might be buff, but the bigger they are...
Well there's a lot of adventures Mordekai never told us about, and looking at his trophies...