Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Does Bonnie Anne show up in the forums yet?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I was thinking of seeing her on the forums sooner or later. Is she gonna show up?

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Trimond297 on May 9, 2013 wrote:
I was thinking of seeing her on the forums sooner or later. Is she gonna show up?
I'd doubt it but I would like to see some female staff members come on board the message boards. Don't get me wrong, Blind Mew, Ratbeard, One-Eyed Jack, Donkey Hotay, and Prospector Zeke are all great but to see you know one girl speaking with the fans and players would be nice

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Cunning Finnigan S... on May 9, 2013 wrote:
I'd doubt it but I would like to see some female staff members come on board the message boards. Don't get me wrong, Blind Mew, Ratbeard, One-Eyed Jack, Donkey Hotay, and Prospector Zeke are all great but to see you know one girl speaking with the fans and players would be nice
wait donkey and prospector are hear...dont remember seeing them

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i dont remember seeing donkey and zeke either but i must agree having some female staff on here would be a good thing! now i will be looking for proof of the existende of donkey and zeke

Bosun
May 06, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on May 16, 2013 wrote:
wait donkey and prospector are hear...dont remember seeing them
They come every now again. I'm not sure what Zeke does, but I know Donkey Hotay works over all the puns, jokes, and puppet shows.

Captain
May 13, 2011
shouldnt vadima be on the forums? would make sense

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Sneaky George Quar... on May 18, 2013 wrote:
shouldnt vadima be on the forums? would make sense
Oh! Yeah. There's also Morgan LaFitte. She could appear on the forums, too.

Administrator
You may soon hear from the infamous Sarah Steele!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on May 22, 2013 wrote:
wait sarah is going to be on hear

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on May 22, 2013 wrote:
Ooooh What a juicy tease for us . I can't wait to see what she is in charge of x Begins planning for a welcoming party x x orders lots of steel yum tankards x.

Developer
Avast! Hello Pirates!

I am Miss Sarah Steele, and I work in the Sound Dept., making sure you hear all the cool dialogue and fun explosions! Who doesn't like blowing things up? In the game, of course! But anyways, if you have any sound questions or comments, please us know and I will be happy to reply.

Yar!

Sarah Steele, Associate Producer of Sound
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
see one eyed jack told you sarah was going to come

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Sarah Steele on May 23, 2013 wrote:
Avast! Hello Pirates!

I am Miss Sarah Steele, and I work in the Sound Dept., making sure you hear all the cool dialogue and fun explosions! Who doesn't like blowing things up? In the game, of course! But anyways, if you have any sound questions or comments, please us know and I will be happy to reply.

Yar!
I must throw a party for you for now being on the Message Boards!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Avast! Hello Pirates!

Yar!
Nice to hear from you, Sarah Steele! I was expecting Bonnie Anne to be on the forums, but you'll do. I'll see her on the forums someday. Maybe you'll have time for an interview by one of the official fansites someday soon. Just thinking. Again, very nice to hear from you!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Hey, what about Old Scratch, Fin Dorsal, Gortez, and Rooster Cogburn?

Or maybe...even better...maybe...we can add....here it comes...the mighty....

DA DA DADADADADA DA DAAAAA!!! EEEEELLLL TOOOORRROOOO!!!!

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Avast! Hello Pirates!

Yar!
I like boom boom

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Avast! Hello Pirates!

Yar!
YAARRRRRR!!!! Explosions! I've been impressed with the explosions noises since I first heard them, they sound pretty realistic!

I love blowing stuff up...