Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Superhero 101 Idea

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 22, 2012
It seems like Ideas for the next 101 game is a trending topic right now , so I thought I would join the fun.

My idea is superhero 101 (or hero 101). The game starts with your character in a hospital. A man who will be your mentor much like Avery and Ambrose asks you questions, which will be the character creation screen. The main storyline after that is discovering how you gained your powers and fighting a crime organization within the city. Your school mentor is a superhero which will teach you about their class. Here are the classes:

Psychic: Uses mind powers to posses and manipulate enemies. Not sure what character traits they would have.
Stealth: Sneaks up on enemies to deal extra damage and are very good with long range weapons. They do not have superpowers, but they have technology. The character trait most useful to them is accuracy.
Strength: Uses superpowers such as heat vision and super strength. The charater trait most useful to them is strength.
Elemental: Uses the environment around them to deal additional damage. Not sure what their character trait would be.

If you have any more ideas for a character class let me know. In order to get around the spiral you must have the ability to fly, which is gained after you complete the main missions in metropolis (the games starting area).

The combat would use the trading card style from wizard 101 except if you perform well during a battle you can call in your sidekick which is just a special attack that varies on who your sidekick is.

Pets would be standard pets, but not quite as exotic as what they are in pirate 101. You can dress your pets in clothes that match your outfit, to boos their battle stats. You can also buy scret bases which are basically houses.

Feel free go expand on this idea, I just wanted to get this onto the forums. Thanks!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Fearless Cole Arms... on May 3, 2013 wrote:
It seems like Ideas for the next 101 game is a trending topic right now , so I thought I would join the fun.

My idea is superhero 101 (or hero 101). The game starts with your character in a hospital. A man who will be your mentor much like Avery and Ambrose asks you questions, which will be the character creation screen. The main storyline after that is discovering how you gained your powers and fighting a crime organization within the city. Your school mentor is a superhero which will teach you about their class. Here are the classes:

Psychic: Uses mind powers to posses and manipulate enemies. Not sure what character traits they would have.
Stealth: Sneaks up on enemies to deal extra damage and are very good with long range weapons. They do not have superpowers, but they have technology. The character trait most useful to them is accuracy.
Strength: Uses superpowers such as heat vision and super strength. The charater trait most useful to them is strength.
Elemental: Uses the environment around them to deal additional damage. Not sure what their character trait would be.

If you have any more ideas for a character class let me know. In order to get around the spiral you must have the ability to fly, which is gained after you complete the main missions in metropolis (the games starting area).

The combat would use the trading card style from wizard 101 except if you perform well during a battle you can call in your sidekick which is just a special attack that varies on who your sidekick is.

Pets would be standard pets, but not quite as exotic as what they are in pirate 101. You can dress your pets in clothes that match your outfit, to boos their battle stats. You can also buy scret bases which are basically houses.

Feel free go expand on this idea, I just wanted to get this onto the forums. Thanks!
Hmm, Superheros idea has been taken. There is a Superhero game made by Marvel Studios which idk the name of so if someone can say the name so qwaabapirate knows, there would be great!

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
personally i find the whole superhero101 thing to be kinda stupid

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
yes the game made by marvel studios is called marvel super hero squad ive tryed playing it but it made no sence and it was terrible none of the guys had there powers

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Yeah, sorry, Marvel Comics has already made a popular superhero game.

I was thinking of Warrior101?

Ensign
Feb 28, 2013
The idea is cool to me since there is a whole world out there to be discoverd thumbs up

Captain
May 13, 2011
Pirates in the Sky on May 16, 2013 wrote:
Yeah, sorry, Marvel Comics has already made a popular superhero game.

I was thinking of Warrior101?
theres a thread about that. i think its at shipyards

Ensign
Sep 02, 2012
I would disagree with your idea because I found some super hero games similar to that

Chase level 26

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Sniper Rose on May 4, 2013 wrote:
Hmm, Superheros idea has been taken. There is a Superhero game made by Marvel Studios which idk the name of so if someone can say the name so qwaabapirate knows, there would be great!
1 it's Superhero Squad Online, and

2There's Hero top I a so no.

Pretty Cheryl Walker