Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

If you leave or log out for more than ...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 22, 2010
Dungeons:- If you leave or log out for more than 30 minutes, you'll have to do the entire dungeon again.

How about you stop telling lies? If you get disconnected, you're in trouble. You DO have to do the whole thing again and I can't say with everything done except the last fight in Miranda, I was impressed at all.

Get it RIGHT, KI and stop telling fibs about the dungeons please.

I HATE Miranda at the best of times and when a dungeon warning lies to me, I hate it even more.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
It might be something they just havent fixed yet, i'm not sure others have mention this yet, but what you say does ring true, i felt exactly what you feel here, i had to do Miranda SIX freak'in times because i kept losing connection, was SO furious.

i had to do this captain kid dungeon 2.5 times lol, but that was my internet, but the point still stands that i was not out for 30 min and i had to redo it full time

i do wonder whats with that, and with the 30 min stuff

X (A friend of hours)

Administrator
This is most likely a misunderstanding of the rule.
  • If you log out, you will lose all progress you have made and must start over.
  • If you leave for more than 30 minutes, you will lose all progress you have made and must start over.
  • If you "crash" or time out, you have a very short time to reestablish connection with the game until the game registers you as logging out (just as if you had pressed "X" to close the game, i.e., log out).

This is true of both Wizard101 and Pirate101.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. If there is more information or if there is a repeatable bug, please let us know.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on May 3, 2013 wrote:
This is most likely a misunderstanding of the rule.
  • If you log out, you will lose all progress you have made and must start over.
  • If you leave for more than 30 minutes, you will lose all progress you have made and must start over.
  • If you "crash" or time out, you have a very short time to reestablish connection with the game until the game registers you as logging out (just as if you had pressed "X" to close the game, i.e., log out).

This is true of both Wizard101 and Pirate101.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. If there is more information or if there is a repeatable bug, please let us know.
i knew he would

i see too.... so blame it on boochbeard! for his horrible -too fast- talking

thx jack that makes a lot more sense now and it is relieving to know, because if you know you might lose it for a bit you can quickly run out and you will have 30 min to get back in, but, booch beard also said if you leave a dungeon you have to start at the front, says it when your trying to leave.

anyways thx! and sry for the complaints

X (A friend of ours)