Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where to get heavy armor for Mooshu Galleons

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 22, 2010
I'm trying to get the heavy armor for my Mooshu Galleon... it's called... Dragon's August Armor.

I learned the name from someone who had it on their Mooshu Galleon & she told me she got it from farming Jade Fleet in Subata.

I AM SO FRUSTRATED WITH FARMING THEM

All I've gotten from the Jade Fleet & high level Hoard Fleet are Marleybone ship parts. I even farmed the boss ships & all I got were MB parts. I got the top tier armor for the MB galleon & frigate, but no heavy armor for a Mooshu Galleon.
I got so many high end Marleybone parts I could fully deck out a MB Galleon, but the Mooshu ships are my favorite. I noticed I always get what I'm not farming for & not what I want.

Why is the Dragon's August Armor so hard to acquire KI.... WHY !!!

Anyway........... has anyone else gotten the Dragon's August Armor? Does the Jade Fleet really drop it, or was that girl mistaken & got it elsewhere?

I know for sure it's called the Dragon's August Armor, b/c I've seen a picture of it's stats card on the Pirate101 Fan Site forum.

Petty Officer
Aug 22, 2010
nvm... Sure enough, 5 minutes after I posted this, I sunk a Jade Fleet ship & got the Dragon's August Armor.

HA!

Administrator
Glad you got your drop!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*