Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Test Realm

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 23, 2011
Administrator
The Test Realm isn't currently online; however, when it is released next, we will announce it through our normal channels and instructions will be supplied. Be on the look out for the red sneak peek flag when you log in to our website, that will definitely be your first clue that the Test Realm is live.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 30, 2013 wrote:
The Test Realm isn't currently online; however, when it is released next, we will announce it through our normal channels and instructions will be supplied. Be on the look out for the red sneak peek flag when you log in to our website, that will definitely be your first clue that the Test Realm is live.
Just wondering jack does the test realm open every month?

Ensign
Mar 30, 2012
Administrator
The Test Realm is now open! More here.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
zacharoo, the test realm opens when KingsIsle is about to make an upgrade or expansion to the game; players who want have an opportunity to see the upgrades and additions in advance while simultaneously field testing the new bits and providing KI with feedback to help the developers identify and fix any problems before the changes go "live".

Ensign
Dec 13, 2009
About a week ago the test realm went down and i was in the middle of a dungeon.Now will my progress be saved or will i have to restart it. Because i was on the wreck of the victory mission(the one where u have to defect the armada general).
-chase nightingale
oh and when will the test realm be open once more

Ensign
Nov 15, 2009
ccedwards, the Test Realm is totally close for now as Marleybone and Aquila has gone Live.

When the Test Realm will reopen your Pirate character will be at the area and/or quest that you are now in Live Pirate101 because KI copy your character around the same level your Pirate is in Live before they open the Test Realm.

Petty Officer
Jan 10, 2013
Space Ranger on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:
About a week ago the test realm went down and i was in the middle of a dungeon.Now will my progress be saved or will i have to restart it. Because i was on the wreck of the victory mission(the one where u have to defect the armada general).
-chase nightingale
oh and when will the test realm be open once more
Nothing in the test realm will be brought to live.

Before the next time test realm opens, KI copies the player database that is the most recent over.

Ensign
Dec 13, 2009
tyteen4a03 on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:
Nothing in the test realm will be brought to live.

Before the next time test realm opens, KI copies the player database that is the most recent over.
So you are saying ,when the test realm comes back on it will restart my charter to the main charter stats. If so then i got a lot of work to do in the main game.