Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New worlds coming NEXT YEAR?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
I was on Facebook today and saw the post about P101 going down for maintenance. I wanted to see what kind of comments were made. I saw one that said "When are the new worlds coming?" and another one responding to that comment saying "Next year." Is that really true KI? I will have to renew my membership again just to finish storyline? If its true or not, are there any spoilers or updates about which worlds are next? I know it takes awhile to create and perfect new worlds, but the thought of not knowing is tearing me apart. Please, show us any updates or pics of new worlds if you ave them. I don't mean to sound pushy, I'm just very eager to see more of the amazing world of P101.

(P.S. I know I'm probably gonna get some pretty harsh comments.)

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~

Administrator
I've seen that post, and also the response that was given there, "You may want to go take a look at the Frogfather's Producer's Letter: "Looking ahead, 2013 is going to offer a veritable treasure trove of all-new Pirate adventures and we can't wait to unveil new Worlds, Quests, Gameplay features, Ships, Equipment and the wide-variety of Companions and fantastic Combat Attacks now in the works."

No worries! We're hard at work here.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
you are not the only one who is exited to know when and what the new world is. i have hear a lot of rumors about that and for the date these are those i heard

the new world arives:
-shortly after easter
-this summer
-in october the same date the game was launched
-next year

but i think only KI knows the answer to that

Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
Vinny Ace on Apr 18, 2013 wrote:
you are not the only one who is exited to know when and what the new world is. i have hear a lot of rumors about that and for the date these are those i heard

the new world arives:
-shortly after easter
-this summer
-in october the same date the game was launched
-next year

but i think only KI knows the answer to that
Any of those are fine as long as it isn't October or next year. Because if its October or next year I will have to renew my membership and I don't know if I will have the money. That's why I'm freaking out.