Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bonnie Anne Sniper Promotion...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 02, 2009
I think Bonnie Anne is great. She is one of my top companions and really helped in battle. But..
Her Sniper promotion doesn't seem to improve her much from her Sharpshooter. She got a cool hat and a new gun, but her attacks are mostly the same and aren't much good in a boss fight in Mooshu.(Just got there a little while ago after what seemed like forever in Cool Ranch) She is my only good Musketeer companion and I'd like to see her upped a little bit so she can be more useful.

Loyal Jason Abbott-39 Witchdoctor

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Jason Abbot on Apr 8, 2013 wrote:
I think Bonnie Anne is great. She is one of my top companions and really helped in battle. But..
Her Sniper promotion doesn't seem to improve her much from her Sharpshooter. She got a cool hat and a new gun, but her attacks are mostly the same and aren't much good in a boss fight in Mooshu.(Just got there a little while ago after what seemed like forever in Cool Ranch) She is my only good Musketeer companion and I'd like to see her upped a little bit so she can be more useful.

Loyal Jason Abbott-39 Witchdoctor
Book 13 will be included a third promotion for Bonnie Anne and Ratbeard. Don't worry. She'll be pretty wicked when the time comes

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
well heres things Ell Toro! to me he wayy better then bonnine anne and monkey i would use him after he gets his promition he kills everyone its likee BOOM! fight done and he does his epic hit alot i would use el toro but bonnie anne i dont know aboult her shes like only useful when theres lots of guys but el toro is useful all the time if you train your swashbucklers! heres a good thing aboult swashbucklers
1.the do lots of damage
2. they sometimes get really good powers for you to get
3. if you train them the get really tough and start to get lots health and usually after there promition there awesome
thats it

level 50 Brave Kyle Quarter Witch docter (the purple symbel is witchdocter symbal)

Ensign
Feb 02, 2009
Cunning Finnigan S... on Apr 9, 2013 wrote:
Book 13 will be included a third promotion for Bonnie Anne and Ratbeard. Don't worry. She'll be pretty wicked when the time comes
Thanks for the info! I guess I can wait a little for Bonnie Anne to get better. Not that I'm hurrying KI or anything... but that would be nice Besides, I just heard about Lefty back in Cool Ranch.. I guess I'll go and get him. :P