Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ships

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 25, 2012
Do any of you know where i can get centipade ship power do i have to farm ships for it or can i just buy it somewhere if you know any places i can please reply. LvL 50 Buccaneer

Ensign
Apr 05, 2012
I don't know about centipade but if you are talking about Cephalopod it drops off of
Jade Fleet ships around Subata Skyway. It's a figure head called Gold Pulpit Prow.

Ensign
Nov 25, 2012
Ensign
Nov 25, 2012
Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
coolerthanyou1812 on Mar 20, 2013 wrote:
Do you know where i can get storm lord?
storm lord? hmm i dont know but i got a ice serpent horn from the jade fleet.

fiery Angel Freeman

level 50

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I believe storm lord comes from the Tso and Ninja Pig boss ships in Khotan skyway. You can also get Ice Lord from the Amber Hoard boss and the Ninja Pig boss ships in the Subata skyway. They also drop the Horn of RA and The Admiral's Wheel that gives a 30 percent heal and looks like the hand of God coming down to heal you.

Community Leader
Storm Lord horn is dropped by General Tso's ships in Khotan skyway, at least that was where my friend got one.

Its a VERY rare drop IMO. I have nautical farmed there for hours and hours trying to get it, and still havent seen it but once... when my friend got it a few months ago.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
I believe storm lord comes from the Tso and Ninja Pig boss ships in Khotan skyway. You can also get Ice Lord from the Amber Hoard boss and the Ninja Pig boss ships in the Subata skyway. They also drop the Horn of RA and The Admiral's Wheel that gives a 30 percent heal and looks like the hand of God coming down to heal you.
Thank You for that Info, I actually was wanting to know these things :)