Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

help my main story line is gone!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 12, 2011
hello pirate101 i saw someone else had this problem also. my main story line is gone! i saw some updates were ran after i hadnt played in a few days so i was like oh cool updates. so i got on i was in monquista. the last thing i remember i was fighting the guards in the monquista prison. all i have is my side quests i dont remember exactly where it was i just remeber fighting guards after the crown ordered my death. please help im starting to get bored. if you need to know im a musketeer. if i cant figure it out soon my parents might cancel my membership because they say whats the point if i dont have my main story line. i dont know if its because i have a level 50 friend and follow her around pirate101. to areas i havent unlocked yet. but i cant see why that would make a difference because im a member. please help!

Administrator
Hi! Looking at your character it appears you somehow lost your main line quest shortly after completing "The Monkey's Paw." You most likely missed a conversation with Queen Eleanor to continue your quest "Return to Zenda." If you continue having problems continuing in the game and can't find where you left off, you'll want to contact support@pirate101.com to have them help you get back on track.

See you in the skyways!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Aug 12, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 8, 2013 wrote:
Hi! Looking at your character it appears you somehow lost your main line quest shortly after completing "The Monkey's Paw." You most likely missed a conversation with Queen Eleanor to continue your quest "Return to Zenda." If you continue having problems continuing in the game and can't find where you left off, you'll want to contact support@pirate101.com to have them help you get back on track.

See you in the skyways!
hey one eyed jack its me again i heard other people were having this problem too is this true?

Administrator
ashten994 on Mar 9, 2013 wrote:
hey one eyed jack its me again i heard other people were having this problem too is this true?
In this particular instance, yes (although it seems rare). Sometimes pirates will log off right before accepting this particular quest . . . or get called away to visit a trainer, port to Skull Island or to a friend, run off to do a side quest (or any number of things), and then forget where they left off on the main story-line. It's something we're looking at improving.

Hope you were able to continue on your journey!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Aug 12, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 9, 2013 wrote:
In this particular instance, yes (although it seems rare). Sometimes pirates will log off right before accepting this particular quest . . . or get called away to visit a trainer, port to Skull Island or to a friend, run off to do a side quest (or any number of things), and then forget where they left off on the main story-line. It's something we're looking at improving.

Hope you were able to continue on your journey!
thanks one eyed jack i contacted support and i hope its fixed soon! you been a great help! happy sailing!