Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where you were raised companion ideas

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 29, 2010
I think there should be some new companions that are determined from where you were raised.

Krokotopia: mander or krok
Marleybone: redcoat
Grizzlehiem: raven or bearor
Mooshu: ninja pig musketeer
Skull island: ???

James lvl 50

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
TheRoyalEmpoleon on Feb 23, 2013 wrote:
I think there should be some new companions that are determined from where you were raised.

James lvl 50
I would love Zafaria. Getting an elephant companion.

Ensign
Sep 29, 2010
Forgot to mention they would all get 2 promotions.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
TheRoyalEmpoleon on Feb 23, 2013 wrote:

James lvl 50
Maybe a pelican if you wrere raised in skull island

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Krokotopia: Teki Agut (Mander Gladiator) and Ngozi Mondurei (Krok Beguiler)

Marleybone: William Crossford (Dog Redcoat) and Bill Conley (Cat Burglar)

Mooshu: Sosuuk Yama (Ninja Pig Warrior) and Sukeo Yaki (Ronin Sentry)

Grizzleheim: Hrundr Steelshard (Bear Champion) and Norticus Runehand (Raven Mage)

Skull Island: Eddy Teacher (Rat Scout) and Dave Jonah (Skeletal Pirate)

The following companions can be found for a side quest "The Ship is a Spy". Two spies hired by Avery to assault a Monquistan flagship have gone missing, so you have to attack the ship and rescue the duo from the brig.

Dialogue:

Companion 1: Do you hear us? We're over here! Companion 2: Help us out! We're colder than Polaris in this cell!
Companion 1: Thank goodness you've came. As we were doing... Companion 2: We were here to take down the ship, but they took down us! Companion 1: So anyways, go grab that key over there so we can put the Free in Freedom. (After getting key) Companion 2: Thank goodness we're out of there! Companion 1: Now that you did us two a favor, I prefer a favor for you. Companion 2: Maybe some assistance on your quest? Companion 1: Well then, meet your new crew members, sir!

Recruited (Companion 1)!

Recruited (Companion 2)!

Captain
May 13, 2011
Mark Laveer on May 21, 2013 wrote:
Krokotopia: Teki Agut (Mander Gladiator) and Ngozi Mondurei (Krok Beguiler)

Marleybone: William Crossford (Dog Redcoat) and Bill Conley (Cat Burglar)

Mooshu: Sosuuk Yama (Ninja Pig Warrior) and Sukeo Yaki (Ronin Sentry)

Grizzleheim: Hrundr Steelshard (Bear Champion) and Norticus Runehand (Raven Mage)

Skull Island: Eddy Teacher (Rat Scout) and Dave Jonah (Skeletal Pirate)

The following companions can be found for a side quest "The Ship is a Spy". Two spies hired by Avery to assault a Monquistan flagship have gone missing, so you have to attack the ship and rescue the duo from the brig.

Dialogue:

Companion 1: Do you hear us? We're over here! Companion 2: Help us out! We're colder than Polaris in this cell!
Companion 1: Thank goodness you've came. As we were doing... Companion 2: We were here to take down the ship, but they took down us! Companion 1: So anyways, go grab that key over there so we can put the Free in Freedom. (After getting key) Companion 2: Thank goodness we're out of there! Companion 1: Now that you did us two a favor, I prefer a favor for you. Companion 2: Maybe some assistance on your quest? Companion 1: Well then, meet your new crew members, sir!

Recruited (Companion 1)!

Recruited (Companion 2)!
i think they should recognize the pirate or something. not to be a critic, but your not good at GH names. the names are actually from scandinavia and that names not even close to one

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
i picked my pirate was born and raised where the playground were he spent fourth in his days err...an arena in the same island as the krokosphinx in krokotopia and well i cant wait to recruit teki and ngozi though i think that the sidequest's name should be"the cake is a lie"also i want the two to remember me once they see me

Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
I like the idea! For skull island, since it is specifically Scrimshaw, it could be a wharf rat of some kind

Ensign
Sep 01, 2012
i think that the companions should be like our pirates adopted siblings
or our pirates best friends

Ensign
Feb 16, 2013
where were you born companions (after you get to level 35 you automaticly get a quest from captain avery saying the armada has captured one of the people who raised you.you have to go to a certain armada ship that only appears once and you have to solo it. the ship is level 30 and their is a boss named custos capcuras (level 38 and one armada marine lvl 35 and two armada muskateers lvl 30)and he has your companion.

Mooshu-plague ninja pig with bronze armor,silver on teir 1 and gold on tier 2

Marleybone-red coat with rusty scattergun ,tier 1 has brown shot gun, tier 2 has silver sniper with a pirate hat

Krokotopia- old krok, like the transportalater, and staff, tier 1 has staff with blue orb,tier 2 has green sparking orb staff.

Skull Island-a rat like Martin, from Frogfather's quests.he has a fencing sword at tier 1 and at tier 2 he has a worn robe and a cutlass

Grizzleheim-bear with ripped,worn out cloths and rusty sword, tier 1 has cloths with less rips and a metal sword, tier 2 has clean cloths and a metal sword with silver trimming at the edge of the blade.

Bear promotes at level 25 and lvl 55

Mouse promotes at lvls 25 and 55

Ninja pig promotes at lvls 25 and 55

Krok promotes at lvls 25 and 55

Dog promotes at lvls 25 and 55