Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Banditoad Gluch ( Saving Billy the Kidd)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
I have been working on this quest for a looooooooong time and I always make it to the caption and he is stronger than me and he has 4 men I have 3 so it is inpossible for me to do it. My firstmate dies then the other one then me. I bring 3 mojo potions, full heath and still I fail. Passed the caption last night then it say approsh compound. I did that and it did not work again and again and again. Then I went to the warden I won then I exited of coarse I had 400 heath. Next It said to defeat the guy before. I fleed I asked for help from friends and it never happens can someone help me

Ensign
Nov 28, 2009
If you are saying you would like help defeating him, I would love to help. Just either PM me a True Friend Code and I'll help anytime I can.

Ryan Silver- Lvl.50~Witchdoctor

Petty Officer
Nov 28, 2008
Ryan Silver on Feb 20, 2013 wrote:
If you are saying you would like help defeating him, I would love to help. Just either PM me a True Friend Code and I'll help anytime I can.

Ryan Silver- Lvl.50~Witchdoctor
Just wondering.. How is that someone PM's you? There are no private emails on this forum. There is no way to PM anyone in the game without having them already on your friends list, which negats the idea of a friend code.

Basically, the only way a person can find another in the game is to just happen across him, on one of hundreds of areas couple by many many servers. Basically, its impossible.

Ensign
Nov 28, 2009
eveque67 on Feb 20, 2013 wrote:
Just wondering.. How is that someone PM's you? There are no private emails on this forum. There is no way to PM anyone in the game without having them already on your friends list, which negats the idea of a friend code.

Basically, the only way a person can find another in the game is to just happen across him, on one of hundreds of areas couple by many many servers. Basically, its impossible.
Lol in that case, just post a freind code here.