Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Underworld.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 14, 2011
I came up with a brilliant idea for a new world, the Underworld. This could be like the haunted skyway, with zombies,skeletons, and monsters! The ships could be ghost ships, and a main boss at end of the world. The main boss could be frankenstien. Made from an evil scientist!

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
Deadeyejacobking on Feb 12, 2013 wrote:
I came up with a brilliant idea for a new world, the Underworld. This could be like the haunted skyway, with zombies,skeletons, and monsters! The ships could be ghost ships, and a main boss at end of the world. The main boss could be frankenstien. Made from an evil scientist!
Isn't that pretty much Darkmoor?
Bristly Kevin

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Deadeyejacobking on Feb 12, 2013 wrote:
I think you just discribed what they're going to do in Darkmoor and possible a frankenstein story line in Marleybone. I'd love that to happen in Marleybone and get a Frankenstein companion the looks like the Dr. Von's Monster spell from Wizard101 (lol he's kind of my go to spell in that game)