Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

monkey companion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
So I saw online while viewing the game a pirate with a monkey bishop companion. How do i get this

Community Leader
Sounds like you're looking for the Monquisitor, a Monquistan priest companion.

He's available to Privateers through a series of side quests and unlocks in the Crowns shop for other classes.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
If you are doing the side quests, you will probably be in the 15th/16th level range when you can obtain him. He is cute, but not the most effective of companions. His main feat is witch hunter, which rarely seems to do anything.

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Indigo Ring on Feb 12, 2013 wrote:
If you are doing the side quests, you will probably be in the 15th/16th level range when you can obtain him. He is cute, but not the most effective of companions. His main feat is witch hunter, which rarely seems to do anything.
I managed to proc witch hunter on enemy bisons ghosts by using the mojo blade when they are near, ye prolly the most useless skill evvah, since until now with a lvl 50 character and my alt at lvl 21 i noticed it to proc hmmmm think 3 times, prolly it would be better if it could procs also with staffy attacks ^^.