Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

ok its about kingsisle not pirate101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 24, 2012
ok i was googling pirate101 pictures and saw a ad for kingsisle it said:

disney pixar101 new ki game yes or no

i love this idea is it ture kingsisle i need a answer has any one else seen the ad

zanexanderman lv11

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Wow just wow! Disney is trying to to steal Kingsisle name. The part with 101. I don't like this and if they do they'll trick people thinking its your game and when they see there's no crowns or your type of memberships then they'll sue Disney for sure. I guess you have to sue Disney or make them change the name before any fans of your games go that one if it exists. I just hope you had a bad nightmare and it's not real. I once had a bad dream about there being Meteor Strikes in Wizard101 Grizzleheim. Not the spell though. I remember that I seen a video about being struck by a Meteor Strike and you keep alll your equipment but have to restart the game all over again. Is this true or no and also about Pixar101?

Administrator
Hi! No need to be alarmed and there definitely isn't a "Pixar101." If you ever see this Ad again, please send me a link to it at community@pirate101.com. I'd like to make sure it gets removed or verified that it isn't from one of our advertising partners.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 12, 2013 wrote:
Hi! No need to be alarmed and there definitely isn't a "Pixar101." If you ever see this Ad again, please send me a link to it at community@pirate101.com. I'd like to make sure it gets removed or verified that it isn't from one of our advertising partners.
Hopefully, it's got to be some sort of a mixup or a mishap with the ads. You don't see that happening very often, but it could happen... even on the rarest of occasions. Just calm down, fellow Pirates. I'm sure that will get sorted out very soon.

Ensign
Nov 24, 2012
Ensign
Apr 24, 2010
And Disney makes a game called: Kingdom hearts, often shorten to KI for some reason...

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
mommala on Feb 20, 2013 wrote:
And Disney makes a game called: Kingdom hearts, often shorten to KI for some reason...
Kingdom Hearts does not copy Pirate101 or Wizard101.