Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gifting other players

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 25, 2012
level 26 musketeer ,
I wanted to address the gifting option they have in wizards. I strongly recommend it . It was very convenient, and also allowed my girlfriend to purchase things for me and vice versa when the other one didn't have any crowns . Please look into this ! Thank you

Captain
May 13, 2011
and flood averys court with beggars? no thanks

Community Leader
They have definately received a lot of requests for the gifting option through the crown shop.

Its definately something they are considering.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Dec 12, 2008
dcruzjr on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:
level 26 musketeer ,
I wanted to address the gifting option they have in wizards. I strongly recommend it . It was very convenient, and also allowed my girlfriend to purchase things for me and vice versa when the other one didn't have any crowns . Please look into this ! Thank you
I think you're looking at the good side (which is very small.) of gifting. the thing i hated about wizard101 was the gifting system and how it made the game very unenjoyable. every two minutes i'd have someone run up to me, ask me to gift them, to which i would say NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then avoid the person for a long time. and kingsile if you are making a gifting system please take the advice from the 1000s of wizard101 vetrans and don't make it

Admiral
May 30, 2010
The beggars in Wiz101 are annoying, but it's easy enough to say no and then to ignore the beggar. Or turn off friend requests. In Wizard I only accept friend requests from folks who ask before joining a battle, or if they get sucked in (which happens) apologize or at least acknowledge they joined a fight uninvited. And since my friend requests are turned off, I ask if I may add them if I decide they'd be mature enough not to call me for every little fight or try to use me to port to worlds they're not yet ready for. They're free to say no, and I'm not swamped with folks that beg for every little thing (and some big ones).

If gifting happens in Pirate101, I expect I'll handle things pretty much the same way.