Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question on PVP

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
I have yet to experience PVP, so I wish to ask those that have tried it. How is it? Does it have rewards and do you have to be a certain level to complete? When will rankings be up for PVP?

Ensign
Feb 08, 2013
  • PVP is fun, but if you're not strong and on the wrong side, ( there's a red side a blue side ) then you're toast. There are many tough pirates in there.
  • No, it doesn't seem to have rewards other than bragging rights. But hopefully they'll put rewards in sooner or later.
  • No, you can be any level you want. ( although you might lose easily. so beware. )
  • I have no idea.
Hope this helps!

Captain
May 13, 2011
Khal94 on Jan 29, 2013 wrote:
I have yet to experience PVP, so I wish to ask those that have tried it. How is it? Does it have rewards and do you have to be a certain level to complete? When will rankings be up for PVP?
its pretty much a large, plain battlefield. not very organized now, but most people seem to either have a very low lvls who just saw it and want to try it out and lvl 50 pirates who are bored (me included). can be an annoyance as people outside of battle can walk where they want. no rewards right now, but it can end up like W101 pvp which has ranked matches (for members only). as mentioned before, anyone can enter. you better be a high lvl or with a high lvl before you think about it. some beginners are there, but you never know when a high lvl gets bored