Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Confused on how to proceed??

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 23, 2010
I'm inCool Ranch. I have completed all Book 6 side quests and got the badge and I just finished the last Sheriff Cogburn quest and got him as my companion. The only 2 quests I have left in my log are for finding the Dixie Chicks in Tumble Weed and Haunted Skyways and one from Jonah Town to go to Port Regal. Everytime I try to sail on any of these skyways it tells me to turn back. I don't know where to go now since the last quest I had was in Junction (to turn into Sheriff Cogburn in Coopers Roost).I didn't get anything new to do after that. Where do I go now? I have no clue where to pick up a new quest or main story line quest.
Help
Please

Administrator
Hi! Looking at your character, it appears you're now on the correct quest "Hungry like the Wolf." I'd be interested in knowing what might have caused you to accidentally get off track and also what led to you getting back on track again.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Sep 23, 2010
since I couldn't go anywhere I knew I must have missed something so I went checking around the places I had been to see if I had missed anything. I went back to Isla de los Muertos and just happened to run around by Sister Snake and saw the exclamation above her head. Which is odd because nothing had told me to go back to see her for another quest I thought I had finished with those already after the snake and the owl. I just happened to notice that and she gave me the wolf quest. I don't why I never got told to go back there. Maybe you can look into that because I was well and truly lost and wondering what to do next.

Ensign
Dec 13, 2008
SlyDelaneyKidd on Jan 4, 2013 wrote:
since I couldn't go anywhere I knew I must have missed something so I went checking around the places I had been to see if I had missed anything. I went back to Isla de los Muertos and just happened to run around by Sister Snake and saw the exclamation above her head. Which is odd because nothing had told me to go back to see her for another quest I thought I had finished with those already after the snake and the owl. I just happened to notice that and she gave me the wolf quest. I don't why I never got told to go back there. Maybe you can look into that because I was well and truly lost and wondering what to do next.
normally the next quest is given as you finish the previous one, if you logged out right after you finished her previous quest you may have just ignored her when you logged back on.
or you may have just hit some poorly timed lag and walked away before she was set to talk to you again.