Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

One Foot Through the Door quest bugged

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
Ok, When I did this quest with my Privateer, he got four companions in the battle instead of the maximum of three. When I did it with my Witchdoctor, Old Scratch got Coward's Bane on my pet, his ally! and my Witchdoctor only got three companions instead of the four my Privateer got.

Community Leader
coolster50 on Jan 3, 2013 wrote:
Ok, When I did this quest with my Privateer, he got four companions in the battle instead of the maximum of three. When I did it with my Witchdoctor, Old Scratch got Coward's Bane on my pet, his ally! and my Witchdoctor only got three companions instead of the four my Privateer got.
I dont know about this particular quest, but I have found that the number of companions I get can often vary.

I think there is an aire of random occurrence here, that these are not necessarily "set".

I have had 4 companions in more than one battle throughout the spiral, who said 3 is the maximum?

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV